PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Daniel Graham Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I believe Nut asked about his status....

I rewatched the first half of the Buc game, Graham was in at various points of the first series and played consistently through the half. He's not 100% yet as Fauria was the primary TE. I believe Felger had a short article bemoaning the TE production against the Bucs; BB apparently should have attacked Kiffen's defense with a traditional TE attack instead of the odd tactics he did use.

You mean the tactics that netted us 28 points?

He's right......the offense disappointed....

:-/

I am always amazed that BB can do so much with so little to work with. It seems that he is always having to work his magic fixing problems that would have sunk a lesser team and a lesser coach. He certainly deserves more recognition, especially from the Boston media! Imagine what he can do with a fully fit team of players of his choosing. now THAT is a team that can go 19-0

Last edited:
Cantabrigian said:
I am always amazed that BB can do so much with so little to work with. It seems that he is always having to work his magic fix problems that would have sunk a lesser team and a lesser coach. He certainly deserves more recognition, especially from the Boston media! Imagine what he can do with a fully fit team of players of his choosing. now THAT is a team that can go 19-0

I agree little was said about the absence of our two "premiere" tight ends, and how this may have effected the protection of Brady. Although the past couple of games and for most of this season Fauria has been used as a blocker.

Thanks Box, I truely did not see him out there and I was looking for his number. He does have a shoulder injury and may be that limited what he could do.

It' obviously very important to have him and Watson healthy for the playoffs.

Box_O_Rocks said:
I believe Nut asked about his status....

I rewatched the first half of the Buc game, Graham was in at various points of the first series and played consistently through the half. He's not 100% yet as Fauria was the primary TE. I believe Felger had a short article bemoaning the TE production against the Bucs; BB apparently should have attacked Kiffen's defense with a traditional TE attack instead of the odd tactics he did use.

My signature--
Felger started his question,"Correct me if I'm wrong.." BB quickly interjected, "I can't wait..."

:D :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back