PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Pompei: Either OchoCinco or Haynesworth will be cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a reply to Gumby's post above...off thread track admittedly but also a weak attempt to tie the Ocho/Haynesworth hit piece with this susequent swipe at Brady.

Heh, and now Peter King is running with it, trying to lend the story some credence. This is starting to feel like Mike Silver all over again. :rolleyes:

Take this story for what it is worth, Dan Pompei of the National Football Post says that he is hearing that either OchoCinco or Haynesworth will be cut before the season starts to set an example to all the players:

NFP Sunday Blitz | National Football Post

It looks to be pure speculation and pure BS, but I figured I would pass it along. I don't think Haynesworth is a lock to make the team, but I doubt that Belichick will cut him just to send a message to the lockerroom.

Granted, we heard the same rumors in 2007 about Moss too.

Well, if a writer wrote it then it must be true. Just look at the story about that scumbag Mankins holding up the CBA and season with his completely selfish and unreasonable demands , and that was obviously completely true according to a large contingent here because a writer wouldn't write something based purely on speculation, especially using unnamed sources. Robo, MoLewis and a number of others hammered away at the truth of that report and set the standards for media accuracy in doing so, if they say it then it must be true. Applying their standards not only did that slimeball Mankins hold up everything but both Haynesworth and Ocho are surely gone, the media would never make sh.t up.

Sounds like the media is trying to get good old bill's reaction, haven't they learned. Bills not going to cut Ocho and loose drafts picks to send a message. Any player comming to NE knows they have to conform to the system b4 they get here its not a GD mystery.
Haynesworth well if he isn't healthy then I can see him getting cut but for that reason not for sending a message. Don't buy it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back