PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris Dealing with Injury - May Miss Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Patriots always do diligence on an available player. It doesn't always mean they want or can afford the player ultimately. That's why they're great at what they do.
No? Yes... this is one of those I say tomato, you say to-mah-toe situations
due diligence? check
the signing would have filled a need, especially in light of Damien Harris
1 year/2 million dollar deal? yes, we could have easily afforded him

as I said, its my opinion on the situation ... ymmv :thumbsup:

but, please, feel free to continue to try to force me to change my opinion on the matter :whistle:

No? Yes... this is one of those I say tomato, you say to-mah-toe situations
due diligence? check
the signing would have filled a need, especially in light of Damien Harris
1 year/2 million dollar deal? yes, we could have easily afforded him

as I said, its my opinion on the situation ... ymmv :thumbsup:

but, please, feel free to continue to try to force me to change my opinion on the matter :whistle:
I couldn't care less about your opinion changing. I was simply stating what the Patriots have been doing for 21 years under BB.

I couldn't care less about your opinion changing. I was simply stating what the Patriots have been doing for 21 years under BB.
right... okay then... problem solved.

I will continue thinking we lost out on a guy who could help us... and you *shrugs* can go on pointing out the obvious which had nothing to do with it :thumbsup:

right... okay then... problem solved.

I will continue thinking we lost out on a guy who could help us... and you *shrugs* can go on pointing out the obvious which had nothing to do with it :thumbsup:
That's your right to waste your time thinking irrelevant things over which you have no control and taking offense to an innocuous post, you know, like children do. Boring. *yawns* :zzz:

That's your right to waste your time thinking irrelevant things over which you have no control and taking offense to an innocuous post, you know, like children do. Boring. *yawns* :zzz:
Now it's just a game to see how far you will go to have the last word...

And for the record, I have not taken offense to anything you've said.you disagree with my opinion that losing out on fournette stings... Fine, I got it early on... You disagree with me.

I find it chuckle worthy that you feel the need to attack me personally over that opinion... So now, really, who is being childish? The person who articulated an opinion or the guy now launching personal attacks over said opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back