PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas vs. Buffalo Game Thread [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dallas vs. Buffalo Game Thread

ay. Brady got picked by Sam Adams or was it Pat Williams..for a pick 6 :O

Adams. Painful to watch him waddle into the EZ.

McGahee had a lot of family. as did Travis Henry. am i right? 1 had like 30 wives the other had like 9 kids

btw Bills looking great. just having fun..not even worried about who Dallas is

They both had kids out of wedlock in BUF. Guess there isn't much else to do up there.

if buffalo can pull this off then jets are in 3rd position...a good enough incentive to root for them.

if buffalo can pull this off then jets are in 3rd position...a good enough incentive to root for them.

but then an angry Cowboys team that might be at the top of their game.

im still rootin for Buffalo but makes u wonder..if they win and with the .01 chance we lose next week, will Bills fans coem and brag?

2 picks already!

lol @ Romo. Welcome to the AFC Cowboys. :D

Well I wanted Buffalo to keep it close...but I don't know about win...I was kinda hoping for 2 undefeateds.

LOL I was expecting the inevitable Romo meltdown NEXT week.

Go AFC East! Represent!

Romo is careless, a gunslinger at heart, reminds me more of Favre than the guy he says he wants to emulate. ;)

im still rootin for Buffalo but makes u wonder..if they win and with the .01 chance we lose next week, will Bills fans coem and brag?

so a LOSS causes a team to get to the top of their game? isn't that contradictory? you are what your record is.

What do you think it would take to pry Moorman away from the Bills?

anger etc dies down esp against the pats who are always even keel. Today's result will have no effect next week whether the pats win or not. We cant have an excuse that buffalo ticked off the cowboys so they will difficult to beat.

...and a smart Belichick studying all of their now exposed weaknesses. I think that's a big advantage for the Pats. I'd like to see thew Bills win anyway.

iam impressed by the bills so far. They have far more injuries then the bengals we saw last week but they are playing hard and +ve than that disfunctional unit in cincinnati.

Someone muzzle Kornheiser.

What do you think it would take to pry Moorman away from the Bills?

More than we'd be willing to give. He's their MVP. I'm serious, many of my friends are Bills fans, and I went out to the Dolphins-Bills game last December. The Bills radio stations were naming Moorman their MVP.

Too many Pat's fans spend too much time worrying about hypotheticals and troll standing. I think that's why so many turtle virtually on a play to play basis in our game threads.

If the Bills beat the Cowboys the Patriots will destroy them.

Go Bills.

go for it buffalo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back