PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: How to cope with Patriot Demise Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the author didn't reveal what he actually believes. While giving the impression.through much of the piece that everything may end up being OK, at the very end he states that it may not be. Way to go out on a limb, Tom.

Unfortunately, the author didn't reveal what he actually believes. While giving the impression.through much of the piece that everything may end up being OK, at the very end he states that it may not be. Way to go out on a limb, Tom.
But, I think that's the point Curran is making.
Any one of us who claim to know whether it will or will not "end up being OK," don't know what we're talking about.
For me, the only possible response to the current situation is very simple: "We're on to Miami and...four days later!...Indy."
If they're 3--2 a week from Thursday, that's one thing. If they're 2--3 (or worse) it's another.
One game at a time.

I'm just about done with Curran

Have an on to Cincinnati mind set that's how.

My wife wanted to go mum shopping on Sunday.....guess I should have listened...

I LOL'd at this part:

You’re scared and confused.

How does one go about following an NFL team which may or may not win each week? Do people really do this? Do they live with the uncertainty of whether or not their team will score more than their opponents EVERY. FRICKIN. WEEK?! You knew this day would come. Now it’s here. And you aren’t ready.

I'm now* certain that Curran has a Patsfan account.

C'mon, which one of you is it?

edit: now*, not 'not' :D
Curran is absolutely on here. I forget his name. Reiss pops on here as well.

Curran is one of the local sports guys I probably trust much more than the others.. sometimes he overstates or misrepresents something that is later debunked, but for the most part he is right up there with Michael Holley..

Curran is one of the local sports guys I probably trust much more than the others.. sometimes he overstates or misrepresents something that is later debunked, but for the most part he is right up there with Michael Holley..
Curran is OK. He just annoys me with some of this over the top takes but I think he does that as its his job.

Overall I think hes pretty rational and level-headed.

I view this piece as satirical in nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye