PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try.
Unlike many other Hawk fans...I DON'T hate Pittsburgh.
My cousin played TE for the Steelers and before I became a Seahawk fan, I loved the Steelers, specially when they kicked Cowgirl butt.
And, the Seahawks are not terrible. ;)

Good luck with that.........:)

Seahawks are intriguing... they can play with the best one Sunday and then lay an egg the next. I think they can be a dangerous team though.

LOL!!
That goes back YEARS!!! When I was about 8 or 9 or so, I remember the SBs on TV. The Dallas/Pittsburgh games...Anyways, both my mother(especially her) and my father had a loathing for Dallas...Well, you know how impressionable kids are..Anyways, we always rooted for Pittsburgh...
Then we moved to Washington when I was about 9(almost 10)..It was 1977 when I fell in love with the Seahawks(thanks to Zorn and Largent)..Been hooked ever since despite moving to Michigan in 1984(Became a bit UM fan though, hence why I love Brady)..
Anyways, through the years I have had many bad experiences with Dallas fans...There are maybe 1 out of 10 that I have met or corresponded with that had any sense..
And it just bothers me that the are hailed "America's Team".
But really, it just the experience with the fan base as a whole.
IMO, the coolest fans from other teams(yes, minus a few bad apples; who doesn't have them?) are Carolina, Cleveland, New England, and Tampa.
Of course, those are just my experiences.
It could be different for someone else.
Sorry if this explanation is too long. LOL!!

Like the other guy said Cowboy fans are passionate about there team no more than fans are with say the Packers, Steelers, Seahawks and every other team fan base are with there team. And about the Americas team thing, I don't even think the Cowboys trademarked that slogan so its not owned by them. Its just a term that stuck cause fans keep using that as a clutch as to why they hate the Cowboys so the slogan "Americas Team" stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back