PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie trying to outdo Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part is when he says Brady always pointing at the D-lineman. Cro doesn't realize that Brady's giving the O-line the blocking assignments. What a f*cking ******.

Last edited:
LOL that's what happens when a corner comments on other parts of the game. Students of linguistics and the life sciences can tell you that very strange things can evolve on islands.

Think about it...
CLASSY ORGANISATION who train their coaches to trip other players
CLASSY COACH who takes cheap shots and has verbal diarrhea
CLASSY PLAYERS who call opponents ahole because they are too good
CLASSY FANS who wants to break Brady's knees with a cheap shot

There is a commonality across all these CLASSY fellas....

The best part is when he says Brady always pointing at the D-lineman. Cro doesn't realize that Brady's giving the O-line the blocking assignments. What a f*cking ******.

It really is beyond comprehension. He doesn't comprehend much of anything, and I can't comprehend how he can be that stupid.

I normally don't care about this stuff, but I just find this comical. I find it comical because Rex Ryan and his team can talk all week leading up to the game saying anything that comes to mind. Rex even rips Brady during a week in which they're not even playing the Pats, as a matter of fact. But Brady decides to rub it in a little DURING the game after having to listen to that team talk about their coach and organization and he's the villain? They haven't stopped whining since that game. It started with Braylon saying the Pats purposely ran up the score attempting to embarass them, a bunch of stuff in between, and now this. Cromartie is fast moving up to the Suggs level where everything he says is just . . . stupid. It makes no sense. He's just talking because someone has a mic in his face. I bet the guy has no intellect whatsoever.

The funny thing is I really think Revis, of all of them, is the most level-headed of their players. He's said a few things, but they're never things that you just find laughable because they're stupid. You can tell that he just wants to compete. To me, he's like the kid that goes along with everyone when they're making fun of another kid because he doesn't want to be ostricized for not doing it (does that make sense).

I want the Pats to win for obvious reasons . . . winning means you play on to the have a chance at the ultimate goal. However, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't that very big (and growing) part of me that wants them gone just so I don't have to hear them anymore until Hard Knocks Jets Pt. 2.

It really is beyond comprehension. He doesn't comprehend much of anything, and I can't comprehend how he can be that stupid.

JC. This is precisely the reason why I wanted the Jets to lose. Cromartie saying that's the kind of guy Brady is. Hey phuckhead, why don't you do us all a favor and get your nuts dropped so you don't have to pollute the gene pool anymore than you have.

From the article:

Well, Brady is the one throwing to those receivers. "Yeah, but if I beat the s--- out of his receivers, he can't throw the ball," Cromartie said.

Cromartie says Brady's antics are evident when the Jets watch the film of their games against the Patriots. "He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of a guy he is. He's a competitor, he loves what he's doing. He's going to compete. When you're competing, you are not worrying about anything else, about what anybody else is doing. You're just worried about what you have to do."

Like Cromartie was so impressive against the Colts' receivers last week.:rolleyes:

Please don't tell me Cromartie is so dumb he is criticizing Brady's pre-snap reads. Please.:nono:

They played that on Mike & Mike this morning. Mike Greenberg, a big Jets fans, told the Jets to "shut up, just shut up".

He knows how this stuff gives the Patriots that just little more intensity.

I care. I'd rather he just go about his business and not spend any energy trying to embarrass specific Jets players until the game is effectively OVA. Doing that - in my view - could knock him off his game.

Embarrass the Jets as a team, sure. Go at them all hard. But don't worry about Cromartie in particular until you have the luxury of picking on him.

When considering such things, we look at history, not we we (or YOU) think. Since we know TFB has done this in the past with extreme success, then the fact based conclustion is that is ok for Brady to do what he does.

Besides, he doesn't really give a rat's arse what you or I think. And that's a good thing isn't it?

stupid fans, stupid coaches, and stupid players. Get ready for the smack down Jits fans...you deserve it.

I love the fact that they put a poll up, here are the results, hilarious!

Poll Results
You can only vote once.

Who most deserves the label Antonio Cromartie put on Tom Brady?

Antonio Cromartie 74%
Tom Brady 8%
Rex Ryan 14%
Bill Belichick 5%

Oh, you caught that? LOL I like this observation too:

Cromartie, in his first year with the Jets after four years with the Chargers, backed up Ryan Tuesday when he was asked by the Daily News if he's ever seen Brady pointing after the Patriots score.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

Okay, what kind of guy is Brady?

HE'S A GUY WHO SCORES A LOT MORON...LOL

Sanchize doesn't score nearly as often, yet his teenage machinations include running down the field fist pumping and leaping into receiver's arms while they grab his ass. Even when they're still down two scores...

One of the reasons many of us were rooting for the Colts last weekend is because we prefer to play teams and staffs that respect the game and not the punk talent outfits like NY and SD field.

Its a distinct possibility that Octodads new on field nick name is going to be "Toast" after Sundays game. Antonio "Toast" Cromartie

Last edited:
Just keep it up, morons. The Patriots have FORGOTTEN more than you will ever know when it comes to both class and football.

To borrow a quote from one of my favorite films, the underrated 1995 crime thriller Kiss of Death:
You f*** with the bull, you get the horns.

:bricks:

Here's Chris Price's column for those that would prefer to give him the click rather than a New York paper:

It Is What It Is Jets’ Antonio Cromartie, Shaun Ellis: Tom Brady taunted us

Two things jumped out at me. First, any Jet player whining about others running their mouths is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, or whatever other similar cliche you want to use.

The second thing was this comment by Cromartie: “Yeah, but if I beat the [expletive] out of his receivers, he can’t throw the ball.”

Wait a second - Antonio Cromartie, quite possibly the least physical corner in the NFL, a guy who never misses the opportunity to sidestep a chance to hit somebody or arm tackle rather than lower his shoulder, is now claiming that he is going to beat the **** out of opposing receivers?

This is the LAST guy in the world that should be talking about how he is going to get physical with opposing players.

For those that haven't seen this from Chiefs Planet previously, I highly recommend you take a few seconds and check it out.

Football Antonio Cromartie can't win this all by himself - ChiefsPlanet

Last edited:
Here's Chris Price's column for those that would prefer to give him the click rather than a New York paper:

It Is What It Is Jets’ Antonio Cromartie, Shaun Ellis: Tom Brady taunted us

Two things jumped out at me. First, any Jet player whining about others running their mouths is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, or whatever other similar cliche you want to use.

The second thing was this comment by Cromartie: “Yeah, but if I beat the [expletive] out of his receivers, he can’t throw the ball.”

Wait a second - Antonio Cromartie, quite possibly the least physical corner in the NFL, a guy who never misses the opportunity to sidestep a chance to hit somebody or arm tackle rather than lower his shoulder, is now claiming that he is going to beat the **** out of opposing receivers?

This is the LAST guy in the world that should be talking about how he is going to get physical with opposing players.

For those that haven't seen this from Chiefs Planet previously, I highly recommend you take a few seconds and check it out.

Football Antonio Cromartie can't win this all by himself - ChiefsPlanet

I hope he tries to get physical with Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes