PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crazy Stat if Brady Wins...

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If Tom Brady and the Buccaneers win the Super Bowl then Tom Brady will have more Super Bowl victories than any NFL franchise.

That's pretty wild when you think that Tom Brady would have been more successful in his 20 NFL seasons than some franchises in 55 seasons (I know not all franchises were around for Super Bowl I).

And people will still claim he's not the GOAT because he lost some.
Though failing to mention that all those prior players had to fail well before the Superbowl.

Combine it and call it the LomBrady

Trent Dilfer never lost a Super Bowl. Therefore Dilfer > Brady

:D

Though failing to mention that all those prior players had to fail well before the Superbowl.
Right, I don't know why Eli Manning should be heralded for NOT making the playoffs more often than not......but at least he has an undefeated Super Bowl record (sarcasm)

Right, I don't know why Eli Manning should be heralded for NOT making the playoffs more often than not......but at least he has an undefeated Super Bowl record (sarcasm)
Eli is the anti-PEDton. He played better in the playoffs.

Based on the same logic of people who say that (including many in the sports media), then the Jets are one of the four best franchises in the history of the NFL.

Trent Dilfer never lost a Super Bowl. Therefore Dilfer > Brady

:D
Brad Johnson
Doug Williams
Nick Foles
Joe Flacco
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Brad Johnson
Steve Young
Mark Rypien
Joe Namath
Ken Stabler [fake, see Dreith, Ben]

Last edited:
Bill Russell territory.

If Tom Brady and the Buccaneers win the Super Bowl then Tom Brady will have more Super Bowl victories than any NFL franchise.

That's pretty wild when you think that Tom Brady would have been more successful in his 20 NFL seasons than some franchises in 55 seasons (I know not all franchises were around for Super Bowl I).
Browns, Lions, Jags, Texans never in a Super Bowl

Eli is the anti-PEDton. He played better in the playoffs.
Not really. He had two successful years going 4-0 in the playoffs but the other 4 times he made the playoffs, he was one and done.. Still not as bad as his brother who won game sin 6 years and had nine "one and ones" with lots more talent....

Not really. He had two successful years going 4-0 in the playoffs but the other 4 times he made the playoffs, he was one and done.. Still not as bad as his brother who won game sin 6 years and had nine "one and ones" with lots more talent....
Eli's accomplishments were more notable to me because he beat the Pats in the playoffs while PEDton was more like their b!tch. Between them they had 13 one and dones. Yeow! They got that from pops, who had 13 none and dones.

Holding not called

Welker drop
Yes, I've lamented on how close we were to additional titles, but I've come to terms with it just knowing others could come back and mention how close we were to losing some of the games we won, like............

Kasey botched kickoff (SB 38)
RUN THE BALL at the ONE (SB 49)
28-3 (SB 51)

...and even some games leading up to the SB during other runs

Tuck Rule (01 Divisional)
KC unforced offsides (18 AFCCG)

so all things considered we're still pretty fortunate, it just stings a little because Eli is a Manning

so all things considered we're still pretty fortunate, it just stings a little because Eli is a Manning
In the stinging disappointment of the aftermath of SB42, even some Patriots expressed grudging respect for Eli getting out of the shadow of his brother

In the stinging disappointment of the aftermath of SB42, even some Patriots expressed grudging respect for Eli getting out of the shadow of his brother
Ya, I am no fan of Eli, but I must say I couldn't help but at least respect him after the beating he took against the 49ers in the 2011 playoffs.

Eli's accomplishments were more notable to me because he beat the Pats in the playoffs while PEDton was more like their b!tch. Between them they had 13 one and dones. Yeow! They got that from pops, who had 13 none and dones.
Check out playoff records of Bradshaw, Elway, Montana and Brady. All wn 65% of payoff games or more.. Then Peyton was 14-13 with all the talent he had,,,,,And one of Peyton's rings was thanks to a remarkable turnaround by his defense, worst against the run in the regular season that turned stellar in the playoffs. Couple that with the flu by the Pats gave him a ring when he was 3 TD-8 int in the playoffs....

Check out playoff records of Bradshaw, Elway, Montana and Brady. All wn 65% of payoff games or more.. Then Peyton was 14-13 with all the talent he had,,,,,And one of Peyton's rings was thanks to a remarkable turnaround by his defense, worst against the run in the regular season that turned stellar in the playoffs. Couple that with the flu by the Pats gave him a ring when he was 3 TD-8 int in the playoffs....
Everything was set up for PEDton by the NYFL. He got placed in a 4 team division of expansion teams for a free ride to the playoffs, which worked and gave him plenty of opportunities to be in the playoffs, many times with the top seed. But then he gagged up fur balls repeatedly in the playoffs while Brady, and Big Ben to a lesser degree, kicked sand in his face. His only two rings came when he ended up facing the Lovie Smith-Rex Grossman Bears and when Von Miller and the Denver defense carried him after he split the regular season with Brock Osweiller.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back