PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys police cover up

Honest question: Can you get put into concussion protocol based on something that happened off the field and not in practice?

I suppose I could be worse. I could be wasting my time defending the character of a slime like EE...
Nice. Now he is a slime. You must know him very well, or else you let TMZ think for you.

True. But the accident happened 7 months ago. I would hope the Insurance Companies have figured out fault by now. I am not sure I would waste my time as an attorney if you did not even have the fault of the accident on your side before you file a 20 million lawsuit. But then again I am talking about attorneys
Today, especially where celebrity is involved I don’t trust any lawsuit as not frivolous.

Dude...at this point I don't even care what team is involved I'm so tired of all the off-the-field, courtroom drama stuff around this league. I know that whining about it won't change things but jesus ****ing christ this is my entertainment passion and all I want to do is focus on the on the field stuff. I don't want to also be stuck rooting against the Chiefs because they have a guy who might have broken a child's arm.
They also signed another guy who beats women and threatened to end someones reporting career for bringing that stuff up. Plenty to think about for you. Let's not forget about their past, kicking a woman while she's down, killing a woman, child and then shooting himself. Wonderful team. You should think about them more next time you watch them. :)

Last edited:
Today, especially where celebrity is involved I don’t trust any lawsuit as not frivolous.
I agree that the lawsuit is frivolous in regards to injury and the 20 million price tag and celebrity vulnerability in general. That accident does not look like anyone was seriously hurt.

Only a guess but I am sure Zeke ran the light. He seems to put himself in a bad position way too often.

I agree that the lawsuit is frivolous in regards to injury and the 20 million price tag and celebrity vulnerability in general. That accident does not look like anyone was seriously hurt.

Only a guess but I am sure Zeke ran the light. He seems to put himself in a bad position way too often.
We will have to disagree on judging him over suspicion of a traffic violation. I don’t see how being in other “bad positions” would correlate or prove guilt.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back