PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys plan to bring the 'kitchen sink'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pats are going to spread them out and go a lot of no huddle,inside the 50.I don't care that Rob Ryan is there,they have no answer for Welker or for Gronk/Hernandez threatening the Safety in the deep middle."Bringing the Kitchen Sink",against Brady,on the road is one thing....at home in Foxboro?......Good luck with that.No one has done it successfully since the jets* in 2009....and that was in the rain.....and on grass.The Dallas defense will look good for a time....they're very fast,especially at linebacker.However,they don't have nearly enough DB's to handle this relentless Patriot offense.:rocker:
I hope they do bring the kitchen sink. DO you know how much room that affords Welker, Branch, Gronkowski and Hernandez running seam routes? Hell, even a nice dump off to the Law Firm and Ridley (who looks primed for a nice little explosion this weekend) will eat up the Cowboys.

The Ryan's have thrown their best shots at Brady. The Patriots worked out how to beat down the 6-7 DB's and they'll sure as hell work out the Amoeba D.

they are going to need more than that IMO

sweet...cowboys offering to do the Pats dirty dishes.

Last edited:
This is going to be a very tough challenge for Brady & the Patriots. DeMarcus Ware is one hell of a player and the Cowboys are coming off of a very embarrassing loss.

Can't wait for Sunday!

The Cowboys secondary isn't any good, so by being extravagant with blitzes and looks, you better hope pressure gets there quickly (as it often did on that Browns game), otherwise Brady is gonna burn you. Even with the emergence of the running game, I see a lot of passing on sunday.

I Hope they do throw the kitchen sink.....

Continent Wilfork will just intercept it!

2n0qwap.jpg

Apologies for the poor attemp at the picture its the first time ive ever tried editing a photo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye