PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys Dak sign deal

4 years, $160 million!!!!

that’s $40 mil a year if my WHRHS math is correct

Feels like another domino falling. The top free agent QB is off the market so those in the mix for a QB may start upping their trade offers a little more to get some moves done. 49ers will trade for Darnold or Bridgewater and then trade Garoppolo to NE. (That's how I see it in my head anyway)

126 guaranteed? Lmao. Show me the money!!!!

Is it official? I knew it would be a short deal. How much guaranteed?

Thats what Schefter says on the money nothing official yet on the money but the deal is done

My question is how on earth are they fitting all these big contracts? It’s insane. Also the rookie class money?

Dallas got fleeced big time. Last off season, Dallas wouldn't budge on the years as they wanted 5 and Dak wanted 4. In fact, I'm surprised this was the only objection. How does a QB suffer a major injury, yet get the deal he wanted? They weren't winning with him, so him leaving wouldn't change anything. This is a horrible move by Dallas and a massive overpay.

Once again, Tom Brady's contract is the biggest bargain in sports.

Last edited:
Kurt Cousins thinks the Cowboys got fleeced!

I think this might be the beginning of what I will call the “Brady Effect”. Not Letting your franchise QB walk and look like an idiot when he wins the SB the next year.

Jerrah paid through his glory hole for this one. Dak is good, not $40 mil a year good.

If I’m Brady I want $50 mil a year.

355a5a80-fa40-4cc2-91c2-6115300d749e.gif

Dak made nearly $32 million last year under the franchise tag. He gambled pretty well. If he doesn't play another snap again, he will have made over $150 million since he finished his rookie deal.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back