Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

mrdm1967

Rookie
New to the forum but a long long-time Pats fan for 39 years. And I WILL emphasize, a PATRIOTS fan. My pondering question, given how Tom has won 6 SB's, could he have won as many Superbowls, based on his stats while being coached by Raymond Berry in that era?. AND. Could Steve Grogan, based on his stats, win SB's, with Belicheck?. Before any of you answer the question, I don't want emotional answers, I'd like at least some concrete reasons.

Discuss!.:evil::evil:

aluminum seats

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
He’s won 7!

Brady could win with anybody in any era. And Grogan could have won one with Belichick for sure...hell, should have won one without him.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
He’s won 7!

Brady could win with anybody in any era. And Grogan could have won one with Belichick for sure...hell, should have won one without him.

The questions aren’t very concise. He asked used SBs (plural) when asking Grogan. I took that to mean whether or not Grogan was good enough to be a dynasty or mini-dynasty quarterback. I don’t think he was, though I think he was above average and certainly capable of winning with a great supporting cast and some luck.

Pats1971

Practice Squad Player
It was a completely different era of football. If you dropped Grogan in from the past on a team today, he would be out of the league. I never really got why Brady is always put into scenarios trying to find some way for him to lose. I am not sure there is a single QB in NFL history that has won as many ways Brady has, yet people keep trying to come up with some possible way he could be a losing QB. Ok so you have aliens and witches lined up and Brady is by himself.....