conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

marwin2510

Rookie
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know why we lost to fins in w17.
you know when our team always has a bye week and then other teams can start asking for interviews w NE assistants? BB was tired of this and decided to put a stop to it by making us play WC game.
no bye week. no job interviews.

I know why we lost to fins in w17.
you know when our team always has a bye week and then other teams can start asking for interviews w NE assistants? BB was tired of this and decided to put a stop to it by making us play WC game.
no bye week. no job interviews.
This is good, damn good. The rookie has potential

Oh my...

I am sure that is it.

only hole in your theory is that the Browns and the Panthers have already put their requests to interview McDaniels.

OMG. :rolleyes:
BUT THANKS FOR THE lAUGH. BEEN PISSED ALL NIGHT. Woke up pissed.

...or no

I think the Pats threw the game to help their 2020 draft position and to hurt Miami’s draft position. Also, sources say Tom wants the extra playoff game to further pad his career playoff records, because he knows he likely can’t catch Brees in regular season yards and TDs, so he wants to put up playoff numbers that can never be equaled.

Of course he did. Bill just staying one step ahead of the competition by making it so other teams need his permission to interview his assistants during this time. As always, he’s playing chess while the rest of the NFL is playing checkers. Next, we will finally fully unleash our secret weapon for the playoffs - N’Keal Harry. Three straight 100+ yard and 2+ touchdown games which will lead this team back to the promised land.

circus-train-wreck-large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back