PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Conspiracy theory: Raiders OL let Carr get smacked around as payback for not kneeling

It seems pretty far-fetched, especially the portion about receivers intentionally dropping passes. But who knows? Maybe the other players are big fans of The Longest Yard.

Did the Raiders Throw the Game?

If true, then the NFL is truly circling the drain.

OK. Becuase of this thread I went and looked at the film on this game.

I don't see anyone giving up on a play. I don't see linemen half assing it.

I do see Carr hanging onto the ball for too long.

I did see Lynch trying to break out a beast mode type run.

If anyone gave up on a play to make Carr pay it wasn't a team wide effort. I'm sure.

RAIders fans said it's Osemele and Hudson. Hudson ****ed up the snap 4 times too

I may be wrong, but I thought Carr was sitting for the anthem. I only recall because he was mouthing words, but not the anthem lyrics and I thought it was weird that he was praying during the anthem.

If anyone wants me to post a video of any series or downs I can.

I went through the condensed version of the game and didn't see anything suspicious.

OK. Second time through the game and I really don't see anything.

I do see that Carr sucked and it had nothing to do with pressure. His interceptions, for example, were on plays in which he had plenty of time in the pocket.

I'm calling bull **** on this story.

Maybe if it was week 11 and your team was 0-11 with no chance to get to the post season it MIGHT be considered, but too early in the season and definitely a team with payoff aspirations.

you-play-to-win-the-game.jpg

"The Daily Sheeple"???? Based on a "story" from the "Armstrong and Getty Radio" show???

Come on, you can do better than that... fake news??

Do you think the Raiders coaches might have noticed after they watched the game films??

Not saying it’s true, but it’s plausible. Things like this have happened before.

The only thing making me give this story any credence at all is the fact that this is the Raiders we're talking about -- one of the more dysfunctional organizations in the NFL in recent history. That said I think this is a bridge too far, even for that organization.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back