PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Super Bowl Camps and Fans NE Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

pherein

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So proud of you and what an amazing come back, but we never stopped believing in you. Time to party guys
God Bless and your great fans made this happen also. Greatst comeback in history for a history QB and historically great fans, have so much fun with this .
We hubbly bow to the greatest fans and dynasty that was ever in football.

Now its time for Roger to kiss Toms butt :) thanks

GEAUX PATRIOTS !

I hate ipad ment champs lol

woh72fR.jpg

So proud of you and what an amazing come back, but we never stopped believing in you. Time to party guys
God Bless and your great fans made this happen also. Greatst comeback in history for a history QB and historically great fans, have so much fun with this .
We hubbly bow to the greatest fans and dynasty that was ever in football.

Now its time for Roger to kiss Toms butt :) thanks

GEAUX PATRIOTS !
I thought of you when I saw this premature **** thread at Falcons forum:
Suck it Saints fans, you're worst nightmare just came true!

One of the best replies from a Saints fan there:
Football is a 60 minute game Mr. Plow.

And Tom Brady did lots of plowing.

Saints remain your daddy.

Pherein, thanks for your support over the years and love your saints so much. I'm still in absolute shock here and don't k ow how I report to work in seven hours hahaha. Ah well, of the pats found a way to get it done I absolutely have to!!

Pherein, thanks for your support over the years and love your saints so much. I'm still in absolute shock here and don't k ow how I report to work in seven hours hahaha. Ah well, of the pats found a way to get it done I absolutely have to!!
Yeah Crononaut we are always on your side and that will never change, threw thick or no chance to win we will believe in you and your fans. And we have to thank you guys because you showed alot of us how to be champs and humility. The Patriots are not the team they are because they are Tom and all great... You as fans are why they win and you as fans are why they want to win. You are greatly admired as fans in NO . your champions.
Tom and the defense and offense are not robots they win also because you are the best fans in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes