PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Green Bay Super Bowl 45 Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the Pack won. Tired of the Rothlisberger whitewash--

Great job. They could and should have defeated us,if not for their backup QB and Conolly one in a season or more moment

It was when he threw the interception that everyone was having a party. Didn't he throw 2?
One of them he got hit as throwing, hard to totally blame him for that.

Everyone on my FB page not unfortunate enough to be a Steeler fan was actively rooting for the Steelers to lose because of Ben and were just thrilled he was playing so poorly.

It was fun to read.

I'll have to go over to Steeler nation to bask in their pain.

Do tell. How in the world are the Pats relevant to Steeler fans at this moment???

Something to the effect of how glad they are the Ravens, Jets and Cheats didn't win...:bricks:

Congrats Green Bay.

The Pats are better than you.

we might have had our hands full, but it would have been a great shoot out if we made it.. but glad the stillers did not win.. The Brady and Rothlesbuger debate is over for now for another year..... Congrats Green Bay

Steelers lost is all I care about.

So I know you guys are happy, eh I guess GB winning is cool. I still think we need to get back next year ASAP, this is Patsfans.

Great job. They could and should have defeated us,if not for their backup QB and Conolly one in a season or more moment

We are still better, lets not get carried away, yes we get no trophy but like 07 we beat ourselves.

I'm just glad that Charles Woodson can finally stop talkin' bout the damn "Tuck Rule" that took away his SB Trophy. :rolleyes:

No way I hope and expect he will never forget it....this could have been his second we still took it from him.

I'm just glad the Steelers didn't win. Congrats packers.

aaron rodgers imo has just joined the ELITE qb category with the bradys/mannings

He played well and won the SuperBowl, but come see me in 10 years and we can have this debate. Thank you Packers for inflicting sorrow and anger into the hearts of Steeler's fans everywhere.

This wasn't our year. That said I always root for the NFC in that instance. But like with NO it's always more enjoyable if you're rooting for some pretty decent guys.

For all the crap they took including from their own fanbase over the attention whore's endless retirements and unretirements and boundless selfishness, McCarthy and Thompson and Rogers earned some vindication. They are a class act, and that's not just compared to the jackass who put them through that hell...

Says you. I say their backup QB actually kept them in it and gave them a chance to win that game.

Glad for the Packers, but still just heartbroken about losing to the Jets. I had a lot of trouble getting into the game tonight. :(

Many thanks to GB and the Saints for having our backs the last 2 seasons.

'05-'08 couldn't have ended any worse for us IMO and the last couple years feel like a step in the right direction. Even though we fell short of our ultimate goal I feel like the tide is turning and things will start going our way soon again. Our future looks great.

I can now consider this season an overall success, we made major leaps too. After our loss to the Jets, this is the best possible outcome. Maybe the Bears winning was because GB has 4 rings now but I'm not going to get greedy, Jets and Steelers both lost that's all that matters.

I'm so happy that Pittsburgh and the Rapist didn't win another, but did anyone else find it suspicious how the game played out?

The refs were clearly influencing the game. First helping out the Pack in the first half, then when it was a blowout making the game close right after half time so that the ratings would maintain and not fall off.

He played well and won the SuperBowl, but come see me in 10 years and we can have this debate. Thank you Packers for inflicting sorrow and anger into the hearts of Steeler's fans everywhere.

Agreed it's still Brady, Manning and everyone else.

Do you think they try that onside kick, for example, if they have Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back