PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obidan

On the Roster
Reaction score
Great win for you guys at Arrowhead. Very impressive. I just wish my Saints were facing you in the Super Bowl. I really wanted my Saints to be going up against the best in the Super Bowl. Good luck to you going forward. You can easily beat the Rams unless the NFL intervenes.

Great win for you guys at Arrowhead. Very impressive. I just wish my Saints were facing you in the Super Bowl. I really wanted my Saints to be going up against the best in the Super Bowl. Good luck to you going forward. You can easily beat the Rams unless the NFL intervenes.
Thanks, and sorry you guys got screwed by that blatant non-call. Rams fans definitely do not deserve a Super Bowl win.

My son and I were so pissed we didn’t get a gatebros matchup in the Super Bowl. We root for the Saints whenever we can and they were screwed. We love watching Kamara play, that guy is amazing.

Im deeply sorry you (and we) got robbed of a great SB..

I'm glad you guys won't be there because you would've had a better chance than the rams... but if we couldn't win it this year i sure wanted you guys to. always my second favorite team. hopefully brees has another run in him.

Thanks for the good wishes. Really sucks for that missed call, maybe now the league will expand instant replay to allow correcting egregious bad calls and non-calls, but too late to help rectify this mistake.

I was really hoping that Atlanta fans would have a Patriots - Saints Super Bowl matchup on their home field. I’m sure it would’ve been sweet for two out of those three cities!

I feel awful for the Saints and their fans. That was a blatant missed call . I wanted a Brees/Brady SB so bad, the ref's are really getting worse each season and nothing is done about it. As much as people hate the Patriots and the Saints, it would have been epic and the ratings would have hit an all time high ! Damn the NFL and their incompetence. They know we have a problem every week and yet they do nothing about it.

I love Payton and Brees, its such a shame they got completely screwed on the most blatant PI I have ever seen. I cant stand McVay and the 'I'm moving the team to LA' Rams. Best of luck to NO next year

I knew a saints fan would come in here and congratulate the team and fans. saints fans are some of the best fans in football. I wish you guys won. that noncall was god awful. keep your head up.

I'm tired of Saints fans whining about the non-call. The defender might have been early by a few minutes, no big deal.

Just kidding, that **** sucked. Well, not kidding about the defender being there ridiculously early.

I'm shattered for you guys, and you deserve to be playing us in the "Watch 345 Park Explode Bowl".

Best of luck to you guys going forward, I'll be rooting for you in every game, except against us.

My son and I were so pissed we didn’t get a gatebros matchup in the Super Bowl. We root for the Saints whenever we can and they were screwed. We love watching Kamara play, that guy is amazing.
He is, Kamara is awesome.

So sorry for you guys, truly. It's one thing to get unlucky, it's another entirely to get royally ****ed by the refs.

Yea the NFL f*cked up big time and robbed us all from a great SB between the two titans of football. That would have been an instant classic I'm sure regardless of who won.

We can only hope the Patriots make the NFL pay for this injustice by whipping those ram *****es to submission.

Thanks Saints fans. I was hoping to see a few of you show up tonight.

The Saints are my "NFC Team".
I would have loved a Saints/Pats SB.

And as others have said, sorry for getting robbed.
Oh yea… it's ok, the NFL apologized. !!!!:confused:o_O
Are you kidding me???

Unacceptable!! This league is driving me away. A little at a time.

Not trying to rub salt here, but did anyone else think Payton was insane for not running it three times? It was a horrible call, but they could have had an automatic 3 point lead with about 40-50 seconds left and no timeouts for the Rams.

Was shocked by the no call. I’m sorry it ended that way for the saints

Son of a *****thank you I watched your game and you were+robbed I’m fd up right now I rooted for saints for Brady brees matchup

I feel awful for the Saints and their fans. That was a blatant missed call . I wanted a Brees/Brady SB so bad, the ref's are really getting worse each season and nothing is done about it. As much as people hate the Patriots and the Saints, it would have been epic and the ratings would have hit an all time high ! Damn the NFL and their incompetence. They know we have a problem every week and yet they do nothing about it.
In the real world who are the most despised? Patriots and saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back