PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to you guys & gals from Bronco Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

runandgun

On the Roster
Reaction score
I know before and after the game there's a lot of talk and criticism of the other team, but regardless I believe deep down everyone knows this matchup is gonna be a good one because both teams are pretty darn good. I never come here trolling, but looking for good conversations with fans of a great team. I've said it before, I wouldn't even waste my time debating with a team like the Jets. Hopefully, this post won't get flammed, but oh well if it does. Many Bronco fans are taking our hats off to you guys for handling your business at home. Pretty solid performance in every phase of the game from you guys. Del Rio and Fox seemed to be completely outmatched, once again. Gronk is one of the biggest threats in the league and I'm still trying to figure out why we didn't double him. I've seen Belichick get into Peyton's head and cause trouble before, but Brady and McDaniels dismantled our defense. That was the biggest surprise to me. I knew it would be rough in Foxboro, but thought our defense could travel anywhere. I'm pretty sure we'll regroup and be fine, but had to congratulate you for that performance yesterday. Hope to see you again.

Thank you for the kind and courteous post. It was a good day for our team yesterday, just like it was a good day for your team last January. We'll take it, and it will mean nothing if the teams meet down the road.

My only question with the Broncos is whether they are physical enough to match up against aggressive, physical teams, on both sides of the ball. The Seahawks, Pats and Steelers come to mind. But no doubt they are a top team, and deserve most of the credit they have received so far this season.

Good luck.

You seem to be a nice guy. I have no problem with Broncos and your great weapons. I just cannot stand that Thuggery Ward who kept diving into our players' knees. Well, you might also take issue with the Ayers' sack on Manning.

In the end, no players got seriously hurt. that is all good

Gracious post. Thank you for posting it. It takes some brass balls to come in here after all that.

Yes, unless you guy run into the Steelers beforehand, I can see a rematch again, and I hope it's in Foxboro. Either way, I don't expect it to be an easy game. You've got a quality team over there, and while I don't trust Fox/Del Rio to be much good to you, Manning and all those weapons are always a threat. Even up 43-21, BB wanted to go for two. We all know the deal.

Gracious post. Thank you for posting it. It takes some brass balls to come in here after all that.

Yes, unless you guy run into the Steelers beforehand, I can see a rematch again, and I hope it's in Foxboro. Either way, I don't expect it to be an easy game. You've got a quality team over there, and while I don't trust Fox/Del Rio to be much good to you, Manning and all those weapons are always a threat. Even up 43-21, BB wanted to go for two. We all know the deal.

The Steelers ? Let's not forget they got beat by the Bucs and got smoked by the Browns. Yes, they are looking great these past two weeks but let's see them be consistent.
I want to see the Broncos play the Colts, so Indy fans have to root against Peyton.

Always happy to leave a game against a Manning-led team with a win. The Broncos are very good on both sides of the ball, and I wouldn't write them off after this loss. We will see how it all plays out in the end, but good luck and good health to you and your team. Maybe both of these teams will run into each other at full strength in the post-season, hopefully in the Razor in mid-winter and not in Denver.

Del Rio and Fox seemed to be completely outmatched, once again. Gronk is one of the biggest threats in the league and I'm still trying to figure out why we didn't double him.

If you don't double GRONK, you run the risk of death by GRONK.

If you do double GRONK, you run the risk of death by Smurf (especially, but not limited to, Minitron). :)

Not many Broncos fans in the stands yesterday.

Thanks everyone. I hope you guys appreciate how good Belichick is. Our offense is somewhat finesse and it's no secret. Thomas and Sanders are pretty good vs press coverage, but I think it throws Manning off more than effecting the WRs. He's still a phenominal QB, and runs our team. However, the key to his success is sometimes a weakness, he studies so much, he's somewhat scripted and the smallest thing could short circuit the robot. I was very impressed with the success of your secondary, but couldn't understand why we didn't do what the Steelers did last week vs Indy and put WRs in bunch formations or stack them behind each other to counter the press coverage. I've seen the offense run some very creative formations and plays to beat man this season, but after getting down yesterday, we seemed to run very predicatable plays. Again, hats off to you guys for the gameplan you pulled off. Belichick rarely disappoints. Last year he let us run for 200+ and didn't give a damn. That's was a brave gameplan, but pulled they pulled it off. Yesterday's strategy was equally as impressive.

Thank you for the kind and courteous post. It was a good day for our team yesterday, just like it was a good day for your team last January. We'll take it, and it will mean nothing if the teams meet down the road.

My only question with the Broncos is whether they are physical enough to match up against aggressive, physical teams, on both sides of the ball. The Seahawks, Pats and Steelers come to mind. But no doubt they are a top team, and deserve most of the credit they have received so far this season.

Good luck.

The Steelers? I have only seen bits and pieces of their games but what I have seen doesn't make me think that they are a physical team this year. Their defense seems soft and their offense is mostly downfield throws to a speedy Antonio Brown.

Nate Irving would probably disagree with this statement

True statement. It looked realy bad when they carried him off. He was in severe pain. They brought the cart out of the tunnel for the Irving (but I didn't see him getting a ride back). I wouldn't be surprised if they announce that he blew out his knee.

Thanks for the post. Intelligent and respectful oppo posters are always welcome here.

But, as BB said after the game (or words to this effect), "They don't give you anything for Win #7"

Come on back in January. Make sure you dress warm though:)

I was very impressed with the success of your secondary, but couldn't understand why we didn't do what the Steelers did last week vs Indy and put WRs in bunch formations or stack them behind each other to counter the press coverage.

Agree, was expecting more pick and rub plays from the Broncos yesterday. These two teams will probably meet again in January.

I know before and after the game there's a lot of talk and criticism of the other team, but regardless I believe deep down everyone knows this matchup is gonna be a good one because both teams are pretty darn good. I never come here trolling, but looking for good conversations with fans of a great team. I've said it before, I wouldn't even waste my time debating with a team like the Jets. Hopefully, this post won't get flammed, but oh well if it does. Many Bronco fans are taking our hats off to you guys for handling your business at home. Pretty solid performance in every phase of the game from you guys. Del Rio and Fox seemed to be completely outmatched, once again. Gronk is one of the biggest threats in the league and I'm still trying to figure out why we didn't double him. I've seen Belichick get into Peyton's head and cause trouble before, but Brady and McDaniels dismantled our defense. That was the biggest surprise to me. I knew it would be rough in Foxboro, but thought our defense could travel anywhere. I'm pretty sure we'll regroup and be fine, but had to congratulate you for that performance yesterday. Hope to see you again.

Classy post.

See this is what fans need to do. Not be all
Pissy and just congratulate the winning team or complain about things that were legal. It's hard to watch your favorite team lose in primetime, and sometimes in that fashion. But it's football. Doesn't affect our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back