Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMMERMILL

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Congrats on finishing it.
Colts=SB CHAMPIONS.

Already another topic pretty much.

Screw the Colts and their Championship. Why does there always have to be an ass-kissing thread dedicated to other teams?

Because some patriot fans have a little class?

Screw the Colts and their Championship. Why does there always have to be an ass-kissing thread dedicated to other teams?

Oh give me a break. They're our arch enemies. It's like congratulating the Yankees on a WS championship.

mg you're a good guy but get off your god damned high horse. If some of us want to tell them to f*ck off that doesn't mean we have no class - we just hate them.

Screw Manning the Colts and their fans.

sorry but I have to say congrats to the Colts team, players and ownership....

but to Polian I wish a life of continuous Crabs and hemmroids.

congrats to the colts .... that is it....

Screw the Colts. One holding penalty tonight and Polian gets the competition committee to change the rules to his liking.

Congrats on finishing it.
Colts=SB CHAMPIONS.

Congratulations to the Colts, they earned it. Their defense rose up during the playoffs. Manning had a great year, he really "manned up". He lead a lot of 4th quarter come backs, and used his running game for a change. This was not your father's sissy style Colts offense.

Worst thing about the win, Manning is now 7-6 in the playoffs. He was 3-6 before this season.

Now the gloves are off, the entire rivalry has been ratcheted up a couple of notches. The Pats are the team chasing the Colts.

Bring it on, I fully expect NE, Indy and SD to be involved in some more epic battles for the next 4-5 years. Go Pats.

Congratulations to the Colts, they earned it. Their defense rose up during the playoffs. Manning had a great year, he really "manned up". He lead a lot of 4th quarter come backs, and used his running game for a change. This was not your father's sissy style Colts offense.

Worst thing about the win, Manning is now 7-6 in the playoffs. He was 3-6 before this season.

Now the gloves are off, the entire rivalry has been ratcheted up a couple of notches. The Pats are the team chasing the Colts.

Bring it on, I fully expect NE, Indy and SD to be involved in some more epic battles for the next 4-5 years. Go Pats.

In another thread somebody else posted the Colts are $5 million over the cap with Freeney and Cato June being FA's. I dont see them being around for 4-5 years. I think they are one and done as far as SB winners go.

Last edited:
In another thread somebody else posted the Colts are $5 million over the cap with Freeney and Cato June being FA's. I dont see them being around for 4-5 years. I think they are one and done as far as SB winners go.

I like that news even better! I don't think we have seen the last of those Colts. Every team start 0-0, is it September yet? I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes