PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens on winning the SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Give them a hug next time you see them. :D

You've got to be kidding? Offer that scum congratulations? Never. :rolleyes:

This is just sour grapes. The Ravens didn't win because they received a bunch of non calls. They won because they kicked two half of famers asses in their own homes and then held off a hot 49ers team past the blackout.

You can hate on the 'thugs' like Lewis, Reed, Suggs, Pollard, etc.. all you want but we would all love to have them on our team.

PHHHHTTTT! The only one of these I would want on my team is Ed Reed, but he'd have to learn how to tackle without it being a head-hunter move. I would be disgusted with the Pats if they signed any of the other 3.

Saying a team won a SB because of non calls is the exact definition of sour grapes.

And don't even try to tell me you would be upset if Lewis was on this team. Even Belichick loves him. The Ravens are loud and obnoxious, but you can't deny they have a great team.

Go back to the Ravens board where they'll celebrate with you rook. BB does not love Lewis. Reed he'd take in a heartbeat.

Go back to the Ravens board where they'll celebrate with you rook. BB does not love Lewis. Reed he'd take in a heartbeat.

I never celebrated the Ravens victory, I was pulling for the 49ers, so please don't put words in my mouth. And if you wouldn't take Lewis or Suggs on this team, let me just say thank god you're not running the Patriots. :)

I never celebrated the Ravens victory, I was pulling for the 49ers, so please don't put words in my mouth. And if you wouldn't take Lewis or Suggs on this team, let me just say thank god you're not running the Patriots. :)

Then why are you on a thread which congratulates the Ravens, criticizing those of us who say we don't want to do so? And if you don't want me to put words in your mouth, then don't put them in mine ("all of us would be happy to have [various thugs - insert name here] on the Pats"). You'll pardon me if I feel the same way that you are not running the Patriots. :)

Saying a team won a SB because of non calls is the exact definition of sour grapes.

And don't even try to tell me you would be upset if Lewis was on this team. Even Belichick loves him. The Ravens are loud and obnoxious, but you can't deny they have a great team.
Actually newbie, I'm not going to try to tell you anything. I stated who I wanted and who I didn't want, now move along to another thread.

Very true. I can't stand Baltimore. They are a bunch of thugs who win by getting lots of non-calls. They are rude and disrespectful to everyone around them. I think it stinks they won. There, I said it.

You read my mind. I hate that team. I feel like the axis of evil in the NFL revolves around the Ravens and the Jets. Both talk through the media with blowhard players (funny how Bart Scott played for both teams). It annoys me that Dean Pees sucked with us but helped bring out the best in their aging group of thugs.
The heck with them - may they suck for many years to come.

You might want to rethink your "handle" because you're not very logical. This isn't about wanting Lewis and/or Suggs on the Pats, that is neither here or there because they DON'T play for the Pats and NEVER will play the Pats. With that being said, Ray the Fraud and that Azzhat named Suggs along with the rest of the Ratbirds can go pound sand. Screw that organization and their players.

And if you wouldn't take Lewis or Suggs on this team
Do you know how many games Suggs and Lewis missed this season? 10 each
Do you know that both Suggs and Lewis had almost no impact on any of the post season games?

let me just say thank god you're not running the Patriots. :)

Actually if you were running the Pats my friend i am pretty sure you would be kissing Ray lewis's hands after the AFCG and then kneeling before him and confessing to your sins.

Reed yes, but Lewis? Did you even watch the game last night?

I am still mad that the the Ravens won. I was truly hoping for a niner win.
Kapernick is a joy to watch and should be good for a long time, I love Moss and Vernon Davis is quietly becoming one of my favourite non patriot players.
On their defense they have a buch of great guys like Smith, Bowman and Willis to name a few.
The Ravens are a bunch of over the hill phonys that jump and dance around and look like fools. Nobody on their team is worth rooting for except maybe Reed. Flaco will get his big paycheck and come down to reality again. He might have played really well this post season but I still don't put him in elite status until he can prove to be very competitive next year again,
Can people tell I am bitter? :rolleyes:
Nothing about this years SB has a feel good story to it, no matter what the media would like the public to believe!!

This is just sour grapes. The Ravens didn't win because they received a bunch of non calls. They won because they kicked two half of famers asses in their own homes and then held off a hot 49ers team past the blackout.

You can hate on the 'thugs' like Lewis, Reed, Suggs, Pollard, etc.. all you want but we would all love to have them on our team.
The last I would be after a pats Super Bowl win would be a ravens board. You are a grade a tool.

Speaking of congrats to the Ravens: has any commissioner ever come across as so conspicuously happy to present the SB trophy to a team as Goodell seemed to be last night? Maybe it's just because I'm a Pats fan and the whole history with Goodell — but he just seemed inappropriately overjoyed. Kind of an extension to the big show hugging Lewis after the Wild Card win.

you see Ray Ray?...I TOLD you I had the fix in...now go make me look good on ESPN for the next five years!!! Yee haw!!

201301061141420811480-p2.jpeg

nfl_a_goodell-lewis01jr_600.jpg

Speaking of congrats to the Ravens: has any commissioner ever come across as so conspicuously happy to present the SB trophy to a team as Goodell seemed to be last night? Maybe it's just because I'm a Pats fan and the whole history with Goodell — but he just seemed inappropriately overjoyed. Kind of an extension to the big show hugging Lewis after the Wild Card win.

LOL, I wouldn't know. I purposely turned on the game at kick off and turned it off when the clock read 0:00. No way I was watching the Ravens get the trophy.

Well...at least it wasn't that other AFC North team

I REALLY hate those Mother-uckers

LOL, I wouldn't know. I purposely turned on the game at kick off and turned it off when the clock read 0:00. No way I was watching the Ravens get the trophy.

Lol..I did the same thing

No way was I about to watch the reverend/killer Ray Lewis teary eyes show for 30 minutes after the game.

All this "thug" talk is absurd. If you think Rodney, Tedy, and Vrabel weren't on the same level as trash talkers you are kidding yourselves. And I haven't seen any dirty play by any member of the Ravens, and I've seen quite a few of their games. Anyone that wouldn't want Lewis, REed, Pollard and Suggs on their team in their primes is full of it.

It's crazy. It's like this board has become the Colts fan forum circa 2002-2004.:eek:

Complaining about thugs when that team is just being physical while thumping statistics and regular season victories.

The use of the term thugs is appropriate when their leader is a murderer and they have a player on the team whose only talent is the ablity to injure other his opponents. I can hardly wait to see what the POS commissione does when it comes out that his second favorite team was using PEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back