PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Bills. (Guess not)

Are you trying to appear "magnanimous"? A "good sport"? The Prairie Cows and their fans are laughing at you, at your team, at the region it represents, probably also at your family and even your dog. If given the chance they would throw a frozen bildo at your head and commit debauchery in your bathroom. So just give this "congrats Bills" crap a rest, show some self-respect and pray the Patriots can redeem themselves next season after Saturday night's embarrassing implosion.

People already laugh at my dogs.

Its not the act itself which is most upsetting about this. It is the cheering, as if this guy has actually accomplished something.

This could be a unit in your Harvard course, "Cognitive Impairment and Contemporary Tribal Rituals."

Are you trying to appear "magnanimous"? A "good sport"? The Prairie Cows and their fans are laughing at you, at your team, at the region it represents, probably also at your family and even your dog. If given the chance they would throw a frozen bildo at your head and commit debauchery in your bathroom. So just give this "congrats Bills" crap a rest, show some self-respect and pray the Patriots can redeem themselves next season after Saturday night's embarrassing implosion.
Last time I heard the word "magnanimous" was from the shawshank redemption.

Thanks Tune

We will see just how good Allen is this week. No more scrimmages against the JV teams of the NFL. He has not performed well in these type of games the past 2-seasons. Is the 3rd season a charm?

I mean I can’t find players on the Bills to dislike.

Diggs is a bit of a headass for that stunt a few weeks ago. Somewhere T White is still holding onto Gronk for dear life. I also really don’t like McDermott.

But that’s about it. Josh Allen is not an unlikeable person.
I actually really like Allen, seems like a great kid.

Taking the bills fan out of the equation... the Bills GM did one hell of a great job putting this team together. Trading up from the 20's to get Allen, trading for Diggs, getting Knox after Assisi, free agent signings like Beasley, drafting Tredavious White...on and on and on

Just really great job of putting a top notch roster that gels together, something that BB has failed at over the past several years.

They owned us last night. At least we can see how they felt for years when we dominated them.

We are on the outside looking in. They control the AFC East till we can take it back.

So congrats Bills, you deserve this.
Yea cool go post this on a Bills forum, freak

Wouldn’t it be something to see Buffalo go to another superbowl and not lose it in ignominious fashion? I’m sure their fans would instantly dart over here to rub it in our faces despite the fact most of us have watched our team win 6 of them.
party GIF

I have no problem rooting for the Bills ahead of the Chiefs this week. Zero. Not sure if I'd root for them vs. the Titans. I think at that point I would want to root for the team most likely to beat Princess Aaron in the SB. It goes without saying that Tom will take care of Aaron Rodgers in the NFCCG if the Bucs get that far.

I can’t root for the Bills…I’ll be glad if they lose, although I hate other teams more. I’d root for them against the Chiefs or Packers…or maybe Rams.

Just the divisional rivalry, fans whining, etc. makes me dislike the team overall, but I don’t hate them that much tbh, if we’re only going by the team and not the rivalry/fans. I remember in 2008 Tony Sparano acting like a world beater and all that ****iness from the Dolphins and their fans after winning a tiebreaker when we had a backup QB all year. And of course Rex Ryan and his extreme, over the top bravado, with all those Jets players rubbing it in after the playoff fluke.

So I look at the Bills…and frankly the players have been pretty respectful overall.

McDermott annoys me, of course, but come on…if he were our coach we would all celebrate his dour nature, pissed off arguing with the refs all the time, etc. The guy can coach. We’ve known for years, even with Brady, that the Bills had something there.

And Josh Allen…I don’t know. I just can’t really hate the kid. He seems like a genuinely okay guy with a **** ton of natural talent…a farm boy who was born with some one in a billion golden arm talent.

I like their players…except maybe for White…and don’t like McDermott and some of their fans, LOL.

I would absolutely love a Bills-Bucs SB though…..just to see Bills fans crap their pants at the prospect of facing Tommy….

Wouldn’t it be something to see Buffalo go to another superbowl and not lose it in ignominious fashion? I’m sure their fans would instantly dart over here to rub it in our faces despite the fact most of us have watched our team win 6 of them.
Im thinking they would be too drunk and in body casts from jumping on tables to give this forum (or any pats one for that matter) the time of day. I dont think Bills fans think Pats are relevant anymore and would most likely think that it was all Brady (heck some fans here feel that way)

You seem to be confusing posters sending congratulations to a good team that beat us and won the division with people rooting for us to lose against the Bills next year. Get a grip.

Man if the Bills are going to be our main rivals for a while I wish Josh Allen was easy to dislike.

I can't do it though. LOL

You seem to be confusing posters sending congratulations to a good team that beat us and won the division with people rooting for us to lose against the Bills next year.

No, you're reading something into it that isn't there. But being such a good sport you certainly are free to join those sending bouquets and kisses to Prairie Cows fans for their team's playoff smackdown. I heard they're accepting contributions to their bildo fund, check it out.

Get a grip.

Already got one, thanks. Works great.

alt_323863_2_2x.jpg

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents