PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come On, The Red Sox Can't Actually Get Rid Of Mookie Betts, Can They?

He will command AT LEAST Harper money. So, if we can afford that, then someplace else in the budget has to suffer. He is the best player we have had in a long while. Will be interesting to see what happens.

No adult male who answers to the name "Mookie" should be in the public eye. It's embarrassing.
It’s almost like you get older every single day.

i think he's gone. He will do great this time around in free agency.
That would improve the chances of keeping Mookie. I’m sorry, @Tunescribe, I mean keeping Betts.

Where they need to improve is on the damn mound though. It would suck to see JD leave, but maybe they snag a valuable arm or two with the savings.

That would improve the chances of keeping Mookie. I’m sorry, @Tunescribe, I mean keeping Betts.

Where they need to improve is on the damn mound though. It would suck to see JD leave, but maybe they snag a valuable arm or two with the savings.
i hope you are right. i fear you aren't. Maybe the sox keep him for the last year of his deal if they can't get what they want for him. Other teams might not want to part with much knowing mookie is a rental dead set on testing free agency. if the sox do lose him to free agency. They get a 1st rd pick.

It’s almost like you get older every single day.
It's not a matter of "almost," we all get older every single day. What's that got to do with a grown man calling himself Mookie? Why not Pookie, or Kookie?

It's not a matter of "almost," we all get older every single day. What's that got to do with a grown man calling himself Mookie? Why not Pookie, or Kookie?
i think the message board is long over due for a baseball thread in the main forum.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back