PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fall to 5-3. Manning and the Colts exposed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VectorPrime

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
No. Because good teams sometimes screw up and lose games.

Last edited:
4kftd5.gif

Two point loss to Eagles.

Twenty point loss to Browns.

No. Because good teams sometimes screw up and lose games.

Asante had two picks but the Eagles won because they pressured Manning (without blitzing)and were extremely physical with the Colts.....

I guess we didn't lose Faulk, Warren and Bodden to injuries. Oh and Chung for this game.

Everyone has injuries

but the colts aren't losing to inferior teams by 20.;)

The Eagles aren't the Browns.
Vick isn't some rookie.
They're dealing with a lot more injuries than we are.

Manning got exposed in the same way he's always gotten exposed... pressure up the middle. The Eagles did that today and managed to limit their banged up receiving corps and the refs enough to win.

I would say that they were in a way exposed. They were exposed as a very good but not great team. Probably the same as the pats.

I think those in pats nation should stop worrying about the colts and more focused on teams like the jets and steelers ... those are the teams we should be concerned about... Losing to the Browns , no sorry getting our arses handed to us by the Browns, is what we as pats fans should be concerned about not the colts who are inj riddled, but Manning still finds the open reciever, Brady did not do that today....

I think those in pats nation should stop worrying about the colts and more focused on teams like the jets and steelers ... those are the teams we should be concerned about... Losing to the Browns , no sorry getting our arses handed to us by the Browns, is what we as pats fans should be concerned about not the colts who are inj riddled, but Manning still finds the open reciever, Brady did not do that today....

Manning: 31/52 294 yards, 1 TD 2 INT's
Brady: 19/36 224 yards, 2 TD's 0 INT's

Brady certainly didn't have a good game by ANY stretch of the imagination today, but your comparison needs work.

Saw the game. Finally, injuries have caught up to the Colts---They are a shell of the offense they were at the beginning of the year. They are very beatable and I don't see them making the playoffs. Pittsburgh is another story.

Manning: 31/52 294 yards, 1 TD 2 INT's
Brady: 19/36 224 yards, 2 TD's 0 INT's

Brady certainly didn't have a good game by ANY stretch of the imagination today, but your comparison needs work.

Seriously. People criticizing Brady today need to look at the other great QBs too. They didn't do well either. And Manning's ints were really really bad throws.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore