PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts dynamic duo to return in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that @Gallo geek? I'm sure he's got to be contemplating suicide after this news. His team is guaranteed to be a loser for a long time.

Also, lol @ him for doubting me when I said NE would wipe the floor with Denver in their own stadium.

Jimmy, Ryan and Chuckie

slappy-o.gif

They have hung a banner every year so there is no reason to change anything now.

I've blocked that term out.

Sure, Goodell wants all of us to forget it and pretend it didn't happen. He would get away with what he and the other owners did like a thief in the night.

That's your prerogative.

For me, this Patriots season and the events that have occurred (and very may well occur) are far more enjoyable when I remember the real world context.

If you keep your eyes open, this Patriots (and Tom Brady and Jimmy G) season is all the more sweet.

At SB 51 when Goodell hands the trophy to Brady (knock wood, hopefully), that will NOT be just a nice, run-of-the-mill NFL end of season moment.

No. To most of us who have put up with the well-coordinated slander of the original NFL press campaign painting the Patriots as cheaters, that will have a special meaning.

It also makes the subject of this thread more special and enjoyable.

Revenge is best served cold, and it's freeze dried right now, baby!

Last edited:
This clown from the Washington Times wen't the Gregg Doyel route yesterday.

New England fans as a breed apart. What’s turned it into a divide is not just jealousy over how often the Pats have won, but how often that pride spills over into the obnoxious.

... or even the way the opposing coaches’ headsets suddenly start playing elevator music at crucial moments in big games.

Then remember all those times coach Bill “Smartypants” Belichick ran up the score or found a flaw in the rule book and rubbed some unsuspecting opponent’s face in it.

And don’t get us started on how often the team’s weekly injury report ran on at a length that would have made a Revolutionary War general blush.

While most franchises get more genteel the higher up you look, the opposite is true with the Patriots.

Owner Robert Kraft may look like a kindly grandfather, but behind the scenes he acts like Harvey Keitel’s character in “Pulp Fiction.”

Remember how quietly and completely all the evidence from “Spygate” was scrubbed away? Well so do the rest of us.

Column: Pats’ fans lining up to return Brady’s latest gift

Last edited:
Where's that @Gallo geek? I'm sure he's got to be contemplating suicide after this news. His team is guaranteed to be a loser for a long time.

Also, lol @ him for doubting me when I said NE would wipe the floor with Denver in their own stadium.

Yeah, not great news, haha, Grigson is clearly an idiot. As far as Denver goes, no s**t Sherlock you beat them, when they closed out the season playing at the level of a bottom feeder. You honestly think that game was about your Pats? I don't know if the AFC was ever this bad btw, if you don't make the Superbowl, the team should be ridiculed for all eternity. Talking about the easiest playoff schedule of all-time. Doesn't matter of course, if you beat the NFC team in the big game, you deserve it, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes