PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts dynamic duo to return in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew luck's reaction

giphy.gif

Patsfan reaction

VopKq.gif

Is it okay if I feel bad for the Colts now?
I grew up in Baltimore. My parents had season tickets from day one and became mine until Irsay sneaked out of town in a Mayflower van. PHUCK 'em, they can't suffer enough in my mind.
th

This is why.

My point is I'm not sure why we even care about Indy on this forum. Regardless of who their coach is we are miles better than they are. It's not the same rivalry when Peyton was there. If this were Denver then I'd understand.

My point is I'm not sure why we even care about Indy on this forum. Regardless of who their coach is we are miles better than they are. It's not the same rivalry when Peyton was there. If this were Denver then I'd understand.

There will always be a special level of hate for Indy going forward - snitches cannot be rehabilitated, and to make it worse, they were wrong. It has nothing to do with any rivalry - it is that they are simply evil.

Lol, in fairness to Pagano though Grigson gives him an awful team to work with.

They both are bad at their jobs.

Can Luck be seriously happy about this?

Good. Keep the continuity going.

Losers.

I grew up in Baltimore. My parents had season tickets from day one and became mine until Irsay sneaked out of town in a Mayflower van. PHUCK 'em, they can't suffer enough in my mind.
th
My sincere condolences for what must have been a geographically traumatic childhood.

New banner

Retained Coaches

It's not regardless of their coach though. If Grigson and Pagano (maybe even just Grigson) were replaced with competent people, they'd be a contender. Maybe not on our level, but just below.

It's not regardless of their coach though. If Grigson and Pagano (maybe even just Grigson) were replaced with competent people, they'd be a contender. Maybe not on our level, but just below.

with Luck as their QB, they'd always be below us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes