PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Coordinators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Moore was a pretty good player in his day for the Colts, now he has been there this long and his age pretty much dictate what he is doing.. some guys just stay at home and do what they need to do. I would suspect that he is extremely loyal to the organization.

I honestly think the light went on in his head in the KC game. He finally realized that he could hurt his team more than help it by continuing to force the ball.
I also think a huge part of it was having He who shall not be named on Patriots boards. Having the confidence in knowing you don't have to score a TD did a great deal in settling him down and taking what was given.
I sure hope that he learned his lesson and uses it going forward.
Only took him 9 years to figure it out.;)

We appreciate that

Tom Moore is OC in name only. Manning calls the plays. No team is going to hire a figurehead for a head coach.

Yeah, Moore even admits that he doesn't call in plays to Manning. He says he tells Manning "concepts" what they want to do on the play and allows Manning to call his own plays. Tom Moore has the easiest job in the NFL.

Yeah, Moore even admits that he doesn't call in plays to Manning. He says he tells Manning "concepts" what they want to do on the play and allows Manning to call his own plays. Tom Moore has the easiest job in the NFL.

I disagree.

Designing and installing an offence and coaching players to function in it is no small job and Moore deserves much more credit than that. The fact that the OC doesn't call every play himself doesn't diminish my respect for the system he has developed; it increases it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes