PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Color Rush Uniforms Thursday Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? People are complaining about an all blue uniform? Look at me!
I look great in my beautiful blue coat.

russian_blue_catr850.jpg
What do you wear on the road?

They look NFL -- FAST and SMART! But hey, if it bothers you so much maybe you shouldn't watch. ;)

There's a Bruins game on at the same time so I probably won't.

So this is kind of off/on topic. I read in a thread earlier this year that the reason we dont wear out throw back red unis is because of the helmet rule that you cannot change helmet during the year. So we would not be able to do the white helmet with pat patriot. But earlier in the year I watched a bears (I think) game where they wore crazy helmets. Can anyone clarify if this rule is still in effect????

So this is kind of off/on topic. I read in a thread earlier this year that the reason we dont wear out throw back red unis is because of the helmet rule that you cannot change helmet during the year. So we would not be able to do the white helmet with pat patriot. But earlier in the year I watched a bears (I think) game where they wore crazy helmets. Can anyone clarify if this rule is still in effect????
The rule still is in effect. The Bears just changed logos/taped decoration on the same helmets. For the Patriots to change back to the outdated cartoon character logo they'd have to have white helmets, which would mean painting everyone's helmet for one game and then painting them silver again. Not happening.

Last edited:

russian_blue_catr850.jpg

Just don't get him a lion's cut. My vet just did this to my cat and my 17 lb old fatso became a little kitten (like a toy lion) bouncing off walls, and seeming so vulnerable after the sedatives and shearing. perhaps more of a shock to me than to my cat, but I swear I'll never have it done again. Too stressful for both of us... I will brush and brush and brush in order to avoid this scenario. (Talking about a new uniform, man. This is the ultimate in new uniform, and its a big downgrade)

The Giants have the best color rush uniforms in the league. They revert to their 80's and 90's uniforms, which are way better than what they usually wear. I think their road unis (white jersey, solid red number) looks atrocious.

The rule still is in effect. The Bears just changed logos/taped decoration on the same helmets. For the Patriots to change back to the outdated cartoon character logo they'd have to have white helmets, which would mean painting everyone's helmet for one game and then painting them silver again. Not happening.
Yup, sadly painting will never happen because it’ll disrupt practice.

I think their road unis (white jersey, solid red number) looks atrocious.
Their road jerseys remind me of candy canes.

russian_blue_catr850.jpg

Great. Now the Russians are involved...

Pat Patriot was and is the best NFL logo of all time.... ALL TIME
Anyone saw the “Evolution of the Nfl” (yt)? the jets used to be called the Jackasses..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes