PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

College Playoffs

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'm watching the two games today. Who should I watch that might fall to us in the 2nd round?

I'm watching the two games today. Who should I watch that might fall to us in the 2nd round?

Sterling Shepherd, Charles Tapper, Eric Striker (probably too small), Aaron Burbridge to name a few.

I would be tickled if Ragland falls to us at 63.

I would be tickled if Ragland falls to us at 63.

I'm seeing him described as a better Hightower. That would make him a top 5 NFL linebacker. I'm dubious personally. It's tough to better Hightower. That's not to say I don't think he's a bad player. If we had the 32nd pick, he and Jonathan Bullard would be right at the top of my "want" list.

On the other hand, I would sell my mother to get my hands on Myles Jack. I said a while ago that within a couple of years he could be one of the best defensive players in the NFL. Best coverage linebacker tape I've seen in my limited time doing this. And he's no slouch against the run either.

Did not jack tear up his knee earlier this year?

Did not jack tear up his knee earlier this year?

Yes he did. He's still being talked about as a first rounder though. Presumably he's expected to make a full recovery.

Sterling Shepherd, Charles Tapper, Eric Striker (probably too small), Aaron Burbridge to name a few.

I think Shaperd had a good game. If the Pats take a WR He is definitely the guy I want. I can just see him fitting here so well.

I think Shaperd had a good game. If the Pats take a WR He is definitely the guy I want. I can just see him fitting here so well.

I've yet to watch him but I've seen him described as a slot guy only. Does that fit well with the team? I suppose it depends on Amendola. Mind you, at this stage of his career that probably describes my binky, Braxton Miller too.

I've yet to watch him but I've seen him described as a slot guy only. Does that fit well with the team? I suppose it depends on Amendola. Mind you, at this stage of his career that probably describes my binky, Braxton Miller too.

He is more like Edelman than Amendola. If I had to describe him it would be this: He is Julien Edelman with a little less quickness but more long speed.

He shows toughness, good hands, clutch ability, ability to make yards after contact but force of will and legit shake and bake even at the NFL level.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back