PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy Moment from Jason Taylor

I'm waiting from a similar comment from LdT......
I went channel surfing when LaClassian took the podium. I came back later -- seems like a couple hours later -- he was STILL talking about himself and thanking everyone from his accountant to the mailman. When will these inductees learn that it's about THE DAMN GAME and NOT their life's story?! :confused:o_O

Brady wrote a letter to the HOF committee to get Jason in. It's clear that Taylor was one of the best players he's ever played against. Wish he would have played for the Pats during his career so they could have gotten him a ring.

I went channel surfing when LaClassian took the podium. I came back later -- seems like a couple hours later -- he was STILL talking about himself and thanking everyone from his accountant to the mailman. When will these inductees learn that it's about THE DAMN GAME and NOT their life's story?! :confused:o_O

how many times did he refer to himself as "classy"?

how many times did he refer to himself as "classy"?
Tonight? I didn't watch him. (I had a late dinner and didn't want to lose it.)

Cool, but brady should be in a totally different paragraph than Manning

Maybe they got married when he was stocking grocery shelves and then he stuck with her?

In honor of LaClassian, the Patriots should
put a bronze plaque on the bench where he sat, hidden behind his winter jacket and visor, in his only Conference Championship Gsme appearance.

I know she's a fine person. It's that hairdo ...

The whole thing looks out of sync for me...

Why can't people just do the right thing for kids ?? Why have a Christian-based home for young adults with developmental disabilities???

Back to the topic Jason Taylor was a classy player, glad to see he gave props to Brady and BB...

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back