PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Class act Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
The latest is #11 visiting a terminally ill girl in the hospital - article above. Evidenty she has months to live. Gronk, Brady, Gilmore and basically the whole team are renown for such acts.

The Pats have high character guys and Kraft is a proponent for charity work and public relations.

Very few problems with thugs and bad apples since BB has been here and its refreshing.

Proud of this team.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Very few problems with thugs and bad apples since BB has been here and its refreshing.

Yup really I can only think of one guy who got into some trouble, other than him we’ve had some guys to be proud of!

I mentioned that we had a great record of character guys except for that one serial killer we had on the team, and they deleted it lol. He technically meets the definition of a serial killer. I'm sorry if facts are uncomfortable lol.

LOL.

I mentioned that we had a great record of character guys except for that one serial killer we had on the team, and they deleted it lol. He technically meets the definition of a serial killer. I'm sorry if facts are uncomfortable lol.

Sometimes I don't know what the mods are thinking.

Sometimes I don't know what the mods are thinking.

Yeah is that something that typically gets modded? Interesting.

As long as they delete the political posts, I’m good.

I honestly expected better from 'The Enlightened One.' :D:rolleyes:
Technically in death he can't even correctly be described as a killer anymore and serial killer was never correct, not even technically, as he was only found guilty of the one killing and even that verdict has been vacated. We may need to get a ruling on this but in a technically correct sense I think we might be able to safely go with murderous sociopath.

I believe the act of killing multiple times on separate occasions makes one a serial killer. Convictions have nothing to with it. Jack the Ripper was never convicted of anything.

But according to the court system of the Commonwealth he didn't kill anyone. Jack the Ripper could have been a Jacqueline for all that's been proved and as such is a fallacious comparison. You should have gone with Ray Lewis who, as we all know, actually killed a couple of guys.

Of course, picking down the bottom every year, they have to take a chance on guys. They've had a pretty good record and some guys have really cleaned up their act once in that locker room. Blount was damned cheerful and he had been pretty surly at Tampa.

LaDainian Tomlinson was never on the Patriots. As such, it is not only impossible for the Patriots to be considered the classiest organization...it is downright offensive.

The Patriots once drew the ire of the classiest classy player we've ever had the privilege to watch on the field. The Patriots are classless, so sayeth LaDouchnozzle.

LaDainian Tomlinson was never on the Patriots. As such, it is not only impossible for the Patriots to be considered the classiest organization...it is downright offensive.

The Patriots once drew the ire of the classiest classy player we've ever had the privilege to watch on the field. The Patriots are classless, so sayeth LaDouchnozzle.

Well said, Dingleberry!!

Most of these guys, past and present, have some great charities that they are a part of. For instance, the McCourty's have one, "Tackle Sickle Cell". As someone that works in healthcare and has taken care of sickle cell patients before, I can tell you that this charity is much needed. Props to them and the whole organization in the Kraft/BB era for being class acts.

don't knock LaDainian...he was such a wonderfully compassionate and giving man that he once went to an insane asylum in New Jersey and was so impressed, he signed a three year contract to play for them!

Do you guys attacking Hernandez even understand how expensive club drinks are now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News