PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Simms makes a fool of himself. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, that link doesn't do anything to support Chris Simms in any way, shape for form. It links to CSNNE, who is reporting on what Simms said. And even the show CSNNE is referring back to is 98.5s Toucher and Rich, so there's a /second/ layer of not supporting Simms.
You are incorrect, sir. Simply because you didn't post a direct link doesn't mean you didn't help generate buzz. He likely got some hits as a result.

Einstein was a brilliant man, but human insight was certainly not his strong suit. His trivial definition of insanity is quoted far too often.

Here's some good news for you: That quote is probably misattributed to Einstein, and there is no evidence he actually said it.

Here's some good news for you: That quote is probably misattributed to Einstein, and there is no evidence he actually said it.
Never knew that, this is great information. Thanks!

Hold on! A troll said something that I find ridiculous just to get his name out there? Let me run to a message board community with thousands of members, most of whom would otherwise have no idea that this idiot said something so stupid, and post a thread on it! Yeah! That's the ticket!

Brady must have really toyed with Simms when he was here. Maybe the **** in the donut box trick that Zolak pulled, maybe he slept with Simms girl, or maybe he just reminded Simms every day that he sucks. He had to have done something for Simms to hate him so much.

Brady must have really toyed with Simms when he was here. Maybe the **** in the donut box trick that Zolak pulled, maybe he slept with Simms girl, or maybe he just reminded Simms every day that he sucks. He had to have done something for Simms to hate him so much.
I think it's more a matter of Brady refusing Simms advances... sorta like BB with Breer.

A fool's fool and he can't help himself. The mediots are drooling all over themselves at the thought of Brady's eventual demise.

174ef0fc7c5454ceb83d210bae3efcd5.jpg

No Chris Simms isn't making a fool of himself. He's making a fool of you for creating this thread.

Chris Simms: 1
You: ZERO!

Why give this guy the attention? I heard him this morning and it is clear he doesn't believe his own BS and he is just saying stupid crap to troll Pats fans. Why give him what he wants?

Yup.. not only is he trolling Patriots fans, he's using Brady's publicity to bring attention to himself and get his name out there

Your headline is wrong. "Again" implies that he wasn't a fool at one time.

"Simms goes back...another interception" "looks like Major Applewhite is coming on the field to finish another one."

Last edited:
Food for thought, in one three week span in 2007 (weeks 6-8) Tom Brady threw more TD passes (13) than Chris Simms did in hid entire career (12).....
I won't be click bait but who does this bozo think are the top 5?????

Food for thought, in one three week span in 2007 (weeks 6-8) Tom Brady threw more TD passes (13) than Chris Simms did in hid entire career (12).....
I won't be click bait but who does this bozo think are the top 5?????
Big Ben, Luck (Seriously, he said Luck is WAY better), Rogers (the only one who is even debatable), Cam Newton :)):D:rolleyes:)...... To name a few. It really is pretty funny. His only reason is because TB is 39, not his skill set. You should watch it, it really is entertaining.:p

Big Ben, Luck (Seriously, he said Luck is WAY better), Rogers (the only one who is even debatable), Cam Newton :)):D:rolleyes:)...... To name a few. It really is pretty funny. His only reason is because TB is 39, not his skill set. You should watch it, it really is entertaining.:p
I had the TV on when I was working and they played the interview, at first I thought it was max Kellerman, then they said it was simms I assumed it was the old interview. I guess he's going to keep saying it until Tom retires. And he'll be wrong every year.

I don't know I kinda appreciate his consistency

So I guess if a QB isn't drafted in round 1, in Simms' world they don't count......clown....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST