PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Hogan appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Pitt fan co-worker text me after the fleaflicker "is Hogan ****ing invisible?" And I have to agree. I don't know what the Steelers were trying to do on D, but they should have made an adjustment at SOME point.

Hogan is another threat that an opossing D has to account for.

He should have a good game vs Atlanta too. Their DBs are so-so at best and can be beat over the top. They play a zone scheme too (though not the same zone scheme as Pitt). I think Hogan will have a chance to carve up big chunk plays again.

Cleary stats aside Julion had the better game. He made more out of nothing. Hogan was set up more by blown assignments and Brady manipulating things. Ryan can't manipulate like Brady.

That being said Hogan needs to be taken into account and is one of the better X WRs in the NFL not counting QBs. Zone him or go 1v1 at your own risk.

Still can't believe it....same exact stat line for each player.... two drastically different paths to glory

Josh McDaniels deserves some credit, too.

Plus Lewis making the best flea-flicker sales pitch I have ever seen. Something tells me we'll see a rebirth of the direct snap to 33 in a couple of weeks.

If Atlanta plays that same Seattle style two deep zone against the pats, and the o line gives Brady time, hogan will have another monster game,

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST