PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Children's book prophesies about Harry

I remember reading that book “Harry the Dirty Dog” to my kids! That Harry had some talent and unlike ours he was able to get separation and remember his assignments :whistle:

Frustrated Harry asked the little boy......"Am I still your #1?"
And the little boy replied...."More like a #2 after taco night. Now go play fetch with the scout team"

Must have sprained it making one of those "explosive" cuts the beat writer was tweeting about.

Poor guy. Hope he heals up from his ankle injury. Getting hurt like that might be a career-ender for him.

I should make it clear I'm not a Harry hater. In fact, I was generally happy with the draft pick. His effort level was extremely disappointing at times, and I wish he'd put things together here, but so it goes. We got something in trade, at least!

I feel bad for him, I genuinely rooted for him when we drafted him, red flags and all.

Now all I think of when I see him is:

Family Guy Pain GIF

I was honestly looking forward to seeing him in preseason with a different team just to laugh, as sad as that is :haha: Harry couldn't even give us that!

skyrim GIF

i hope he makes a full recovery... really dont like seeing guys get injured...

wonder if the bears will keep him around for next year if he just rides the IR train for '22 (which, if he can, i think he will)

skyrim GIF

i hope he makes a full recovery... really dont like seeing guys get injured...

wonder if the bears will keep him around for next year if he just rides the IR train for '22 (which, if he can, i think he will)
just saw the report that he had surgery on the ankle. Makes IR for the ‘22 season look much more likely than not I’m afraid.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back