PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs at Broncos a defensive battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both anemic QB's its hard to judge there defenses when your playing against game managers.

We faced the worst QB in the NFL today and he put up nearly 300 yards, 2 Tds and 115 passer rating.

anybody watching this game? I am so envious of both defenses. The Patriots used to win games like this.

A philosophical change in our defense is necessary this offseason.

We faced the worst QB in the NFL today and he put up nearly 300 yards, 2 Tds and 115 passer rating.

Ryan Fitzpick6 lights it up occasionally. He made some nice throws today, 1 down the sideline and 1 for the TD... there is nothing you can do when the ball is placed perfectly sometimes. Denver has already given up 16 points and its not even the 4th quarter yet.

Ryan Fitzpick6 lights it up occasionally. He made some nice throws today, 1 down the sideline and 1 for the TD... there is nothing you can do when the ball is placed perfectly sometimes.

O stop just stop. He lights it up against no one. He's horrible god awful. He's so bad that he was on pace to have statistically the worst year in NFL history for an NFL QB. He has completed only 53 percent of his passes all season before today when he completed 72 percent! He was on pace to surpass the most interceptions in one season. Today he threw zero interceptions.

O stop just stop. He lights it up against no one. He's horrible god awful. He's so bad that he was on pace to have statistically the worst year in NFL history for an NFL QB. He has completed only 53 percent of his passes all season before today when he completed 72 percent! He was on pace to surpass the most interceptions in one season. Today he threw zero interceptions.

I am right their with you with the D but the offense did squat until the 4th quarter. The defense kept us in the game. Fitzpick6 roasted Buffalo, he started off the season on fire.. and then he fell off a cliff.

Over all I thought the defense played alright today.

Both anemic QB's its hard to judge there defenses when your playing against game managers.

Siemian's not anemic and the quarterback play in this league has never been better. Of course the wide receivers have never been better either and that helps the quarterbacks.

I got a feeling they're going to end up with HFA as the #1 seed again. They just don't go away.

Lets this end it a tie please.

Double Whammy

Both teams basically fall a game back.

Another one of the NFL's Sunday night Primetime game's end in a tie like Seattle did earlier. Lower Ratings. Love it #screwroger

News flash to the homers on this board

Siemian can play and their D is still the best.

After that finish, you are once again proven to be a complete ret@rd. Nothing new or shocking there.

Yes the glorious Denver defense that gave up 30 points to Alex Smith and the chiefs

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back