PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chatham breaks down plays from preseason games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa,AD,please slow down! Now I have to watch each of those videos- right when I thought I was caught up.
Oth, I'm stuck lying flat on my back icing both knees after bike accident, so I'll enjoy them.
Shout out to your avatar: bowwowwowyippeeyoyippeeyay....

Really dont like the new format with tweet-sized posts. His full videos last year were better.

Either way, he might be one of the best Pats-centric analysts out there..

Really dont like the new format with tweet-sized posts. His full videos last year were better.

I agree. Perhaps he has less time considering his time on NESN and being a part of the preseason broadcasts.

That said he used to do a podcast and he doesn't do that either. Odd.

Man that tweet might mean @betterthanthealternative was correct about Waddle's cut block. Fwiw I responded to that tweet asking that.

I think you pasted in the wrong clip...had me confused for a moment.
In any case, if I was correct, it was the blind squirrel rule. Good of you to mention it.
But yeah, if that's Brady, he'd quickly see that the original play was covered well, instantly know that others would therefore be open, and get rid of that ball to an open receiver.

Easily... as far as post-game breakdowns.

Easily... as far as post-game breakdowns.

I'd remove the" one of"- I think he's the best at that PERIOD.

I think you pasted in the wrong clip...had me confused for a moment.
In any case, if I was correct, it was the blind squirrel rule. Good of you to mention it.
But yeah, if that's Brady, he'd quickly see that the original play was covered well, instantly know that others would therefore be open, and get rid of that ball to an open receiver.

FYI: You were right about the cut block. I guess that means I was wro... Wro... Wrong. :D

FYI: You were right about the cut block. I guess that means I was wro... Wro... Wrong. :D

And you are the better man for acknowledging it.
I wish I could have a small portion of the certainty that's expressed on this board, in the other aspects of my life! The older I get, and the more I investigate things with an open mind, the greyer everything gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back