PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chat with Gregg Easterbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Ironic that he gave out less information in his chat than even BB gives out in a press conference.

I may be mistaken, but I believe John Czarnecki on FOXsports.com was the first to bring up the "evidence was destroyed because it showed widespread cheating by other teams" idea.

I asked so many questions and he ignored them all. I'm convinced that a lot of those questions were just straight up fake. I think he got pissed though because I'm sure there were tons of insults he had to see clogging up the messages. All in all though, I think the Pats point was made and he was fairly obvious in his obfuscations.

.......though I don't know why he didn't answer my final question attempt:

"Champ, champ, what were you thinking when the City Editor sent you the ol' Western Union giving you the news of the floozy like behaviour of the Dallas Cowboy glee club squad?"

I may be mistaken, but I believe John Czarnecki on FOXsports.com was the first to bring up the "evidence was destroyed because it showed widespread cheating by other teams" idea.

Yup, and he probably got that nugget from some woman in the Fox family who sleeps with the only non-Patriot in the NFL who ever saw the tapes.

When Goodell did his sitdown with Costas that got next to no mention anywhere it was to send a message to the media horde that what they were hoping for did not exist on those tapes. And something they were not hoping for just might have. Thats why the old dogs with enough journalistic sensability left to read messages between the lines quickly got down off their soap boxes. There is nothig to be gained from chasing a non story other than being labeled an axe-gringing, agenda driven nut job. That has even slowed down Borges vitriol in his dotage. Easterbrook however has a history of tilting at imaginary windmills until one of the blades flys off and hits him in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back