PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chat Transcript-Ask the Commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was discussed already.

Hint: if it is Saturday and the date of the article says Tuesday. Odds are we have already discussed it, probably on Tuesday.

Hint: if it is Saturday and the date of the article says Tuesday. Odds are we have already discussed it, probably on Tuesday.

i think he owes you an apology.

take it down a notch Steven Seagal.

Calm down dude its an internet forum.

Hoodie, find your happy place.:)

That's not the whole story. An article that comes out on Tuesday would usually be discussed on that Tuesday, except a late Tuesday article may be discussed from anytime on Tusday until the following Monday, major holidays excluded. An article released on a Wednesday that references the Tuesday article may be discussed from the previous Tuesday until the following Tuesday, except when a Sunday article also references the original Tuesday article, at which point all discussion on the Wednesday article must be finished by Monday. Let me know if I missed anything.

Unless it's an article from the future, in which case we haven't yet but probrably will do on a tuesday in the, errr, future.

Hoodie is right. Too may repeat threads where people don't take the time to search the database.

Think of the clogging and bandwith use hosting the site...

Hoodie is right. Too may repeat threads where people don't take the time to search the database.

Think of the clogging and bandwith use hosting the site...

Yup those people should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for such a hideous crime against humanity, too many repeat threads!

Yup those people should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for such a hideous crime against humanity, too many repeat threads!

Who is saying anything about it being a hideous crime. But seriously if you see an article on the front page of NFL.com from 5 days ago, it probably ain't breaking news.

Who is saying anything about it being a hideous crime. But seriously if you see an article on the front page of NFL.com from 5 days ago, it probably ain't breaking news.
Probably not, but I'd missed it.

Since it's the Commissioner, I assumed this was the part where he was talking from the other side of his mouth.

Since it's the Commissioner, I assumed this was the part where he was talking from the other side of his mouth.
Indeed, he was doing a handstand with his buttocks addressing the masses ;)

How many faces does he have??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore