PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chase Winovich Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to see that he improved his run stop ability and more physical to be able to play more snaps..hope that he can play consistent over the season..really need him on the edge

A lot of posters called it with this guy (I wasn't among them). You could honestly put together a good NFL scouting group with some of the people here.

A lot of posters called it with this guy (I wasn't among them). You could honestly put together a good NFL scouting group with some of the people here.
He was my draft binky in that draft. Was so happy when we drafted him. Couldn't believe he fell that far.

He was my draft binky in that draft. Was so happy when we drafted him. Couldn't believe he fell that far.

I think his high motor was ironically counted against him by many who attributed his Michigan performance to that and ignored his impressive physical skills -- for his size as an EDGE: 96% 40 Yd, 94% 10 Yd, 93% shuttle etc.

The other thing that has happened is that he's clearly addressed his strength, which was his principle measurable concern (18 reps =10% for an EDGE)

But even going into this year many have been saying Uche is the better prospect. We should be so lucky.

This kid our clay Matthews? He's been great

Absolute beast.
With Wino,Dugger, JC Jackson, JJones,Williams,Uche,Jennings and Wise the future of this D is in good hands.
And theres still clowns on this board who think BB cant draft.

He's been a binky of mine and one of the very few I followed on IG this offseason. You could see him getting bigger and bigger and it's showing this year.

Weird that he's not getting more press yet...I'm thinking that will be coming soon.

Dugger is the other one I'm keeping my eye on. Dude is also a beast when he gets snaps.

Easily Bill's best pick from the 2019 draft...Dude was a top-55 talent that was taken at 77...perfect intersection of need + value...That's how it should be done, as often as possible...

Last edited:
How has his draftmate and michigan teammate, 1st round pick Rashan Gary, looked for the Packers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down