Chad Ochocinco, Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, BJGE Workout Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Chad Ochocinco, Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, BJGE Workout Video
By: Ian Logue

Here's a video from Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who posted a workout video of he, Pittsburgh Steelers reeceivers Antonio Brown and Mike Wallace, and now former Patriot runningbnack BenJarvus Green-Ellis in an offseason workout....

To my untrained eye, it looks like Chad was the best running those routes. Quick and crisp. So I guess it's not about running the routes correctly but running the correct route on the correct play?

Go on chad my son, this is CHAD JOHNSON. Lets do it next season big man

Good Lord Chad is quick out of the breaks and his footwork is miles better than Brown. I still hold out hope that he will get the mental aspect of the calls down cause it's clear he still has the quickness.

Good Lord Chad is quick out of the breaks and his footwork is miles better than Brown. I still hold out hope that he will get the mental aspect of the calls down cause it's clear he still has the quickness.

yeah....not going to happen

I have to agree with Luthier , Chad is looking real good. Maybe this season he blows up.

With the offseason to get the offense imagine what Chad up to speed can do for us.

With the offseason to get the offense

That's the problem..he can't get the offense. It took Moss what 2 hours to get it? Same with Welker, Branch ect.

If he didn't get it last season..he won't this year

This will be Ochocincos break out game!

That's not a workout. Those guys are hardly sweating. That's a set of practice routines. All show.

And I agree, Chad has the best footwork of the four of them, by far.

There is a reason the call people "slow learners", they don;t call them no learners. I have hope Chad will get it, it would add a new option for TB12 to throw too.

url.jpg

Chad was very successful w/ the Bengals and very NOT successful in his first year with the Patriots. Everybody says he doesn't get "the system". That's pretty obvious after 1 whole year and only 15 catches. But he certainly got "the system" with the Bengals.

1) What is so different?

2) Is there any way that we can change our offense to incorporate something that he gets? (and is this something that might happen with JMD instead of BOB?)

My football knowledge doesn't go this deep, but it seems like something can be worked out to take advantage of his skills.

Looks like all the speculation and rumors of him not being a patriot next season, has light a fire under his ass! Now Less time tweeting chad and study that dam playbook!

Looks like all the speculation and rumors of him not being a patriot next season, has light a fire under his ass! Now Less time tweeting chad and study that dam playbook!

He's doing a reality TV show...i would rather have him send 5,000 tweets a day than worry about a reality TV show instead of football

Ochostinko is done. Sorry if the truth hurts. To my untrained eye, I was most impressed by Wallace who looked insanely quick. But hey, what do I know?

Ochostinko is done. Sorry if the truth hurts. To my untrained eye, I was most impressed by Wallace who looked insanely quick. But hey, what do I know?

Exactly, what do you know.

Its time to give Chad a break and see what he can do this year. He's restructured when he could have just been released and taken more money if that was all he was after. He's shown its not. He's trying to improve and looks good in the videos, i don't think anyone with a brain can argue that. That doesn't translate directly to game form but who knows? Lets see what he does in camp. Don't forget that this guy has over eleven-hundred career receiving yards in this league. He knows this is his last chance to win a super bowl and hes doing everything he can to try become an asset to the team. If he does achieve some of his old form than we will have quite the receiving corps... just give him one last offseason chance...

man. just looking at the clip, you would think that chad is the stud WR of the three.

Wallace looks fast, but chad's breaks are so much more precise and quick.

It's all in Chad's head, unfortunately, if he hasn't got it in a full season, then I don't think he ever will. I hope i'm wrong.

BB need to let him talk more to get his swag back. As Marky would say... He's a peac0ck, you gotta let him fly.

man. just looking at the clip, you would think that chad is the stud WR of the three.

Wallace looks fast, but chad's breaks are so much more precise and quick.

It seems most WR (except Moss, Welker, and maybe Gaffney) that Pats pick-up did better with their prior teams. The list of guys who were either washed-up or did not get it or could not become Tom's play pals is long enough that I am doubtful of ANY new WR addition until proven otherwise. Mike Wallace, Vincent Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald, or even the great Jerry Rice circa 1990 may not be Patriot material.

I know I sound like a cranky old man, but I just find the evidence overwhelmingly against the likelihood that a new WR can break-out with us.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots