PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/Lakers: Game 3 (NBA Finals)

And continues the trend of failing at the free point line.

Kobe is a goon. I hope the b#tch dies in a drive-by.

Really wish someone steps up and lays a fat shoulder screen on Kobe to teach him what big boys do to whiners.

Let's make these Paul...

if the celts lose this series im going to blow chunks all over myself. i hate everything about the lakers . there movie star front running fans phil jackson kobe everything :mad: they are right up there with the stinkees in my book.

if the celts lose this series im going to blow chunks all over myself. i hate everything about the lakers . there movie star front running fans phil jackson kobe everything :mad: they are right up there with the stinkees in my book.

Well said. I hate them now almost as much as 1987.

Let's all praise Eddie House then watch him miss a huge shot that would have tied the game up.

Instead we're now down by 5 with the Lakers on the line again.

Last edited:
I like Rondo, but I wish he'd take it to the rack in transition more often.

suck it. wish it hadn't been House taking that shot to tie it, just can't imagine he's the guy you want in that situation no matter how open he thinks he is off the dribble.

Everytime they had an opportunity they let the chick hit the 3 pointer. Annoying.

Well, they played horrible and couldn't hit a shot and still had a chance to win...too bad the defense died down the stretch here.

A loss in this game reflects the lack of urgency by our stars and the general inability of Doc Rivers of giving his team any kind of an edge to beat an overall impotent Laker team.

A loss in this game reflects the lack of urgency by our stars and the general inability of Doc Rivers of giving his team any kind of an edge to beat an overall impotent Laker team.

this was a great opportunity against a tight laker team

Ooohhhhkay....1 on 1 w/Kobe w/the game on the line. :bricks:

Well, they played like **** and still almost won. They win this in 6.

Game over.

Gee golly am I happy we had Eddie ******* House taking the most important shot of the game.

Horrible 4th quarter, we didn't deserve this game. Could have all but put this away, instead Pierece and KG failing to show up.

this was a great opportunity against a tight laker team

I wish Doc would do the obvious and double Kobe every time. Kocksucker Kobe is the most dangerous scorer in the game and he keeps getting single coverage.

Officiating is horrible. Doc Rivers does not deserve to coach this team.
Right now, the momentum is not with us for 2 reasons:
1. we have shown the inability to achieve or sustain a lead in the last 10mins of any game.
2. Kobe is finally hitting 'killer mode' and is becoming the Black Mamba we all fear.

I really thought they had no chance otnight and I'm surprised the game was as close as it was. I take that as a good sign.

They only need one in LA. Next game is h-u-g-e.

BTW, what kind of tree huggin hippie Euro love fest dirt pounders name their "son" Sasha?

I hate hearing Sasha's last name, which I'm not going to attempt to spell.

It honestly creates a sick feeling in my stomach. Don't have a problem with the guy personally but his last name combined with his ability to always hit the 3 gets to me.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back