PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/lakers Game 1!

Image0605-2146TV73.jpg

the celtics defense and rebounding ruled the day :rocker::rocker:

Hope the whole series is of this quality.

I know against the 76ers, they lost Game 1 and won the next 4.

It had more to do with the fact that I'm glad we don't have to listen to the 'Phil Jackson's team never loses when they win game 1' chatter all series. :)

I hope one day Pierce's # ends up in the rafters.

He not only got back into the game and started scoring like crazy, he OWNED on defense.

Last edited:
thats what im talking about:rocker: now just pray pierce is ok for game two.
Indeed I will be praying that he does. But for now I'm just gonna enjoy this. :rocker:

Ryan Russielo on the Celts postgame is going on about how dramatic Pierce's injury was and essentially calling it fake because he "healed" so quickly. ****erson is arguing with him. lol

I want to punch this prick in the face. Lets see him do what Pierce did.

That guy has always been a pseudo-intellectual tool. I never understood why the Bostonsportsmedia sycophants love the guy.

Ryan Russielo on the Celts postgame is going on about how dramatic Pierce's injury was and essentially calling it fake because he "healed" so quickly. ****erson is arguing with him. lol

its just another example of how stupid the media is. these clowns get there jobs because they are good with the printed word or they are good in front of a camera. not because they know **** about sports even though they are convinced that they do. there are no sports classes in college.

iam listening to the dan patrick show and they are saying the same thing. the boston hate is obvious .

Honestly, I think Pierce was hurt...........but I do reserve a little bit of criticism. He has always acted a little 'sensitive' at certain times. He got scratched (fouled) on that rebound and kept wincing, but I will never forget after that one playoff game in which he had that foolish bandage wrapped around his head. Again, people here might not like my opinion, but he does tend to be dramatic at times. That being said, Go Celtics and Paul, go for the freakin' jugular.

Honestly, I think Pierce was hurt...........but I do reserve a little bit of criticism. He has always acted a little 'sensitive' at certain times. He got scratched (fouled) on that rebound and kept wincing, but I will never forget after that one playoff game in which he had that foolish bandage wrapped around his head. Again, people here might not like my opinion, but he does tend to be dramatic at times. That being said, Go Celtics and Paul, go for the freakin' jugular.

I thought the same thing after being carried off the field, but it got the job done. That was just the emotional lift the team needed to close out the Game 1.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back