PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2017/2018 Thread

The Celtics absolutely need to keep Smart moving forward.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
how much are the celtics willing to pay him? that is the question.

Great comeback from 26 down to Houston tonight. Smart drove Harden insane in the last minute.

He absolutely did.

I'm a huge Smart fan but will be the first to admit he's a catch 22.

We need him to be the best defensive player for us every night and accept that.

Also put a "GO" sign at the 3 point line.

Last edited:

Oh it's crazy. I was looking at the stats today- Tatum higher in VORP (and BPM), while having a lower usage rate, and also a wayyyyy higher TS% and win shares than Simmons. He's had the better year.
Also his offensive rating is freaking 122. Tied with bron and harden, higher than Durant and giannis

Oh it's crazy. I was looking at the stats today- Tatum higher in VORP (and BPM), while having a lower usage rate, and also a wayyyyy higher TS% and win shares than Simmons. He's had the better year.
Also his offensive rating is freaking 122. Tied with bron and harden, higher than Durant and giannis

Was reading about his VORP earlier.

Dude is so talented. I can't wait to see him develop.

Nice to see Jaylen Brown back today - it makes the rotations so much better for Stevens.

it was hilarious watching Jae Crowder shoot brick after brick after brick tonight. some things never change.:D

Last edited:
Where's Captain Stone to tell use what a waste of a pick Terry Rozier was?

Nice win against the wolves tonight.

Tom Thibodeau is a whining ***** ... sit down Tom and STFU.

All the more reason to trade him by the deadline for a Big. Tate makes him superfluous anyway.
No he doesn't. Not even close. Brown plays mostly 2, Tatum will ultimately play mostly 4. Plus Brown is probably your second best defensive player on a team whose heart is built around D.

All the more reason to trade him by the deadline for a Big. Tate makes him superfluous anyway.

Do not agree with trading him, mucho skills and seems more mature than Tatum.... Would try to keep him Tatum, Horford and Irving as their core group...

Would not trade a player for his silent political views... that is his right.

Disgraceful. The wrong team are the true fakers.

I think we are gonna shut down Kyrie for the season soon....I'd rather shut down Kyrie to get him back 100% along with Hayward next year. We aren't beating the Rockets/Warriors in the finals even with Kyrie, IMO...although I think we would make it a 6 game series.

If only we could figure a way to re-sign Smart and Rozier....oh well.....

I think we are gonna shut down Kyrie for the season soon....I'd rather shut down Kyrie to get him back 100% along with Hayward next year. We aren't beating the Rockets/Warriors in the finals even with Kyrie, IMO...although I think we would make it a 6 game series.

If only we could figure a way to re-sign Smart and Rozier....oh well.....
If the Celtics plan on signing him in a year. they need to make sure he's healthy and 100 percent ready to play next year. shut him down. it's another bridge year with all the injuries.

If the Celtics plan on signing him in a year. they need to make sure he's healthy and 100 percent ready to play next year. shut him down. it's another bridge year with all the injuries.

That's a shame. I was hoping the Celts were going to be able to knock off the Cavs.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back