PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we stop ignoring [insert AFC team that wins tonight]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Wow, [insert team] looked nasty tonight. That [insert unit] is not to be messed with, the Pats haven't played one that good this year year. [insert player] is the type of guy I'd love on the Pats

This is really setting up like [insert year patriots lost AFCG] all over again and [insert team] are hot at the right time.

Honestly this might be the worst Pats team of all time?

We haven't beat anyone but garbage QB's all year. We play in the worst division and basically get a free pass to the playoffs.

Im actually worried bc this most likely means we're cheating again.

No Gronk. No Pass Rush. Small CB's. No #1 WR.

Just goes to show how bad the AFC is I guess.

3/10 for creativity. I've seen better ones.

Is that you Felger?

Honestly this might be the worst Pats team of all time?

We haven't beat anyone but garbage QB's all year. We play in the worst division and basically get a free pass to the playoffs.

Im actually worried bc this most likely means we're cheating again.

No Gronk. No Pass Rush. Small CB's. No #1 WR.

Just goes to show how bad the AFC is I guess.

The AFC is the junior varsity conference, Ryan and Rodgers are playing at a level I've never seen before, despite watching the greatest quarterback of all-time for over a decade.

How about we play, what will be the narrative tomorrow?
If KC wins, how they are built very much like the Texans, but actually have a QB who can play?
If the Steelers win, how our Defense hasn't played such a potent offense?

If KC wins, how they are built very much like the Texans, but actually have a QB who can play?
Give me Pitt. I'm eager for this D to get tested by a big time offense.

Another stupid doom and gloom thread.

(I'm taking the role of someone who doesn't realize the thread is satirical)

Yes.

Belichick doesn't have an answer for Boswell, ****!

I heard on ESPN today that Rogers brought back Princess Lea from the dead... and her mother... but not George Michael.

Then there's Brady who plays in the easiest division in football and is almost 40. He didn't even complete 50% passes in last game!

We have no chance to win SB

Wow, [insert team] looked nasty tonight. That [insert unit] is not to be messed with, the Pats haven't played one that good this year year. [insert player] is the type of guy I'd love on the Pats

This is really setting up like [insert year patriots lost AFCG] all over again and [insert team] are hot at the right time.

Wow, Atlanta looked nasty [last night]. That offense is not to be messed with, the Pats haven't played one that good this year. Julio Jones is the type of guy I'd love on the Pats.

Haha.

Truthfully, I'm no longer concerned. We got the bumble-bees coming to town, nothing to worry about. I'll save my concerns for the Superbowl game, when we actually have to play against a QB, who is above mediocre.

We're going to be exposed by our weak SOK (Strength of Kicker), we haven't played a kicker as good as Boswell this year, he's playing out-of-his-****ing-mind right now.

We're going to be exposed by our weak SOK (Strength of Kicker), we haven't played a kicker as good as Boswell this year, he's playing out-of-his-****ing-mind right now.

Boswell made 6 FGs last night, while that damn Gostkowski has been missing 20 yard chip shots in his sleep. Is there any wonder who's got the better kicker?

Another stupid doom and gloom thread.

(I'm taking the role of someone who doesn't realize the thread is satirical)

I think that schtick is getting a bit old. Same with the "if it were the Pats Goodell would ____" posts anytime another team does anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST