PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we all agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brady drops back, pressure coming, throw to Branch...Ooh, I hope he gets up from that hit, he got rocked"

"And Brady got hammered to the turf too, once again the Bronco blitz is really putting some huge hits on Brady, probably led to the errant throw that led Branch into that shellacking by Al Wilson"

"Ouch... so Charlie Adams drops back to return the punt"

:rocker:

Put up the Avatar pats1!!!!!

Bronco Freak said:
"Brady drops back, pressure coming, throw to Branch...Ooh, I hope he gets up from that hit, he got rocked"

"And Brady got hammered to the turf too, once again the Bronco blitz is really putting some huge hits on Brady, probably led to the errant throw that led Branch into that shellacking by Al Wilson"

"Ouch... so Charlie Adams drops back to return the punt"

:rocker:

Put up the Avatar pats1!!!!!

Ah, yes, that Bronco defensive line that is ranked 28th in sacks? ...and that Patriots offensive line that is ranked 7th in sacks allowed?...and that quarterback...that Tom Brady character, who has been just rattled constantly in the playoffs and simply hasn't been able to perform?

Recent history has shown it will be Jake Plummer with such a drive.

Are you THAT ignorant and THAT much of a homer that you actually think blitzing the Patriots constantly has done anything historically? Every team comes in there thinking they'll knock the hell out of Brady, but it never happens. That's not the way the offense is designed, and that's not the way Brady is. He has a sixth sense - radar. Any spectator of the NFL knows that. Any non-spectator doesn't.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!...

Content

___1___ Seemed commonplace - excellent!
___1___ Devoid of truth (This is necessary)
___0___ Pretended that your post was actually news
___1___ Self-Focused (Just what we look for in a troll!)
___1___ Included emotional rants (improves readership)
___1___ BONUS POINTS! Had no factual content
___0___ New England/Boston reference only people who don't live here use

___5___ Content Points Total

Talking Points Included

___0___ Tuck rule
___0___ Manning
___0___ Pats fans can not discuss bad officiating.
___1___ Multiple injuries early in season to Pats should not be considered.
___1___ Pats domination is over

___2___ Talking Points Total

Histrionic Fits

___1___ More than 10 exclamation points included
___1___ ALL CAPS
___0___ Used more than 5 name calling adjectives
___0___ At least 3 words misspelled
___1___ Your computer monitor is now spit-splattered
___0___ Whined and didn't realize it at least 1 time

___3___ Histrionic Fit Total

Demerits

(___0___) Over use of Patsys/Patsies
(___0___) Misspelled Tedy Bruschi
(___0___) Thinks Pitts colors are black and gold and not black and yellow
(___0___) Actually identify yourself as a Manning fan
(___0___) Left identifying information accidently in your rage
(___0___) SUPER DEMERIT! Unconvincingly pretend to be a Patriots Fan!

(___0___) (TOTAL DEMERITS)

3 point bonus

___3___ Fan of a team that has not won a conference championship this millennium.

___ 13___ FINAL SCORE

Not bad but, needs work. Get some troll schooling and try again.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Any non-spectator doesn't.

And anyone that can read would see Brady threw the ball, therefore, was not sacked. But we did get pressure on Brady that game. I'd rather he throw the ball anyway, leads to more picks.

I'm telling you, guaranteeing you, 40 throws for Brady in the losing cause.

pats1, if you are so confident, bet me your avatar and signature...

lmao

You won't, because your scared, you should be.

Best Oline in football.

3rd in points allowed

Best running game in NFL.

Homefield

2 weeks off

I just love so many "xperts" are picking the pats. Bet me, any takers, or are you all cowards. I'll post here at least every day for a year if I lose, and talk about this game in that post.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
And anyone that can read would see Brady threw the ball, therefore, was not sacked. But we did get pressure on Brady that game. I'd rather he throw the ball anyway, leads to more picks.

I'm telling you, guaranteeing you, 40 throws for Brady in the losing cause.

pats1, if you are so confident, bet me your avatar and signature...

lmao

You won't, because your scared, you should be.

Best Oline in football.

3rd in points allowed

Best running game in NFL.

Homefield

2 weeks off

I just love so many "xperts" are picking the pats. Bet me, any takers, or are you all cowards. I'll post here at least every day for a year if I lose, and talk about this game in that post.

OK. I promise I'll have a Broncos avatar for a FULL YEAR if you post here at least every day for a year after the Broncos lose.

if Brady throws 40 times, the Horse Meat lose

you are naught but an ignorant mouthpiece

I dub thee: White Noise

Bronco Freak said:
that Brady will throw the ball at least 40 times tommorow night.

Pats running game is a joke. Non-existent. Pats start two rookies on the left side of the O-line. Not good folks, especially against well rested veteran starters.

Brady is gonna be picking himself off the turf alot tommorow. Our Linebackers are gonna be all over the place, so will our "big nickel" safety Sam Brandon, he will have at least one big hit tommorow, as Brady is gonna be throwing the ball almost exclusively tommorow night.

Meanwhile, the Broncos will, as always, maintain our balance, and pound you inside, outside, then go play action and take advantage of those bush league corners. Probably be a lot of pass interference/defensive holding/illegal contact beyond 5 yards penalties as well.

It's not looking good for you. Especially facing the best OLINE in the NFL...I can't wait. I wish the game was on now, I will wish it will never end tommorow night, I will wish it would just go on, lets play two ala Mr. Cub because we are gonna be hammering the Patriots tommorow night.

Nice run though. The dynasty ends in 28 hours, 48 minutes, and 23 seconds. Enjoy them all.

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very prophetic. Well done!

BusterTBronco said:
Very prophetic. Well done!

Thanks, but I was off on some stuff, the Pats front 7 controlled the line of scrimmage, but they had almost no pass rush at all, and Jake the Snake shredded that terrible 2ndary.

Even if our running game didn't get any big runs, it kept the balance and set up the play action perfectly!!!

Colts or Steelers, whoever it is we are ready!!!!!

Extra day of rest too!! :rocker:

Check out this hit, we gotta get this guy on the field more. Safety or Linebacker ?? lmfao!!!
DXF118011500_1024x768.jpg

Bronco Freak said:
Thanks, but I was off on some stuff, the Pats front 7 controlled the line of scrimmage, but they had almost no pass rush at all, and Jake the Snake shredded that terrible 2ndary.

Even if our running game didn't get any big runs, it kept the balance and set up the play action perfectly!!!

Colts or Steelers, whoever it is we are ready!!!!!

Extra day of rest too!! :rocker:

Check out this hit, we gotta get this guy on the field more. Safety or Linebacker ?? lmfao!!!
DXF118011500_1024x768.jpg

It looks like you had to deal with that "Broncos ranked 28th in sacks" stat all week....misleading...ask Brady if he was under pressure tonight AGAIN.....in fact pressure led to the decisive Bailey interception....

broncoted said:
It looks like you had to deal with that "Broncos ranked 28th in sacks" stat all week....misleading...ask Brady if he was under pressure tonight AGAIN.....in fact pressure led to the decisive Bailey interception....

No doubt about it.

"I've never been more sore after a game" -Brady after round 1 in Denver.

I bet he will be hurting really bad tommorow, we drilled him over and over.

Uh...

Bronco Freak said:
No doubt about it.

"I've never been more sore after a game" -Brady after round 1 in Denver.

I bet he will be hurting really bad tommorow, we drilled him over and over.

We? Is there a DE in your pocket? :D

FavreFan said:
We? Is there a DE in your pocket? :D

Hey, I talk to some of the players weekly, and I cut my finger this morning, and you guessed it, I bleed ORANGE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back