PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we all agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco Freak

Banned
Reaction score
that Brady will throw the ball at least 40 times tommorow night.

Pats running game is a joke. Non-existent. Pats start two rookies on the left side of the O-line. Not good folks, especially against well rested veteran starters.

Brady is gonna be picking himself off the turf alot tommorow. Our Linebackers are gonna be all over the place, so will our "big nickel" safety Sam Brandon, he will have at least one big hit tommorow, as Brady is gonna be throwing the ball almost exclusively tommorow night.

Meanwhile, the Broncos will, as always, maintain our balance, and pound you inside, outside, then go play action and take advantage of those bush league corners. Probably be a lot of pass interference/defensive holding/illegal contact beyond 5 yards penalties as well.

It's not looking good for you. Especially facing the best OLINE in the NFL...I can't wait. I wish the game was on now, I will wish it will never end tommorow night, I will wish it would just go on, lets play two ala Mr. Cub because we are gonna be hammering the Patriots tommorow night.

Nice run though. The dynasty ends in 28 hours, 48 minutes, and 23 seconds. Enjoy them all.

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
No.

And no.

And no again.

You prove your off-the-scales ignorance yet again.

You sit there and make comments, like the ones about Kaczur and Mankins, supported by simply looking at the Patriots roster and assuming certain idiocies. Do some *******, research, for once, I beg you. Whatever elemetary school you have been proven to attend should give you time to do that.

Kaczur has held Jason Taylor twice, Dwight Freeney, John Abraham twice, Simeon Rice, Aaron Schobel twice, et al. to nights where these DEs needed to hold up signs for commentators could remember they still existed.

Mankins has kept John Henderson, Jamal Williams, Casey Hampton, James Reed, Vonnie Holliday, Montae Reagor, Warren Sapp, et al. to very similar fates.

Do your homework.

Let me remind you of the Patriots offense, which is one of the best in the league, and has been proven to beat teams one way in one week, and another team in another week in a completely different fashion. (The Patriots are like the Electric Co.: They can light you up or shut you down seemingly at the flip of a switch).

The Patriots defense is completely underestimated, and is one that has only given up 2 1st half touchdowns in the past 6 weeks, has been solidified by galatic measures compared to what it was in October, and has been coupled by the said offense that racks the points up big time.

Here's what I said, to remind you again, of a stupid comment on your part Tuesday:

Bronco Freak said:
Remember, we shut DOWN your offense for 3 quarters early this season, what excuses do you pats fans have for that???

What excuse do we have for that?

Amos Zereoue had most of the carries! He's been off the team for quite awhile now.

Our defense was also a shell of what it is now, getting the Pats down early and keeping the Broncos offense on the field, not being able to stop the run, which lead to the inability to pressure the QB, which lead to the ability for the passing game to be opened up.

Now, applying the Pats run defense that has utterly derailed running games, they should, and have, been able to pressure the QB MASSIVELY, working off the run, and have shored up the secondary in the mean time to seal everything up. The result? Opponents haven't been able to score at all.

The offense has also been a great help. Instead of running to set up the pass, it really seems to have passed to set up the run. Some of the more idiotic analysts will sit there all day and talk about Corey Dillon not putting up big numbers, but they're completely missing the fact that the Patriots have spread the field and drawn 5 or 6 DBs out there, and kept a balanced, unpredictable attack of Faulk and Dillon effective yet not spectacular runs along with a highly-varied passing attack including Ben Watson, Deion Branch, David Givens, Daniel Graham, and Troy Brown (Andre' Davis and Tim Dwight on some trick plays) that has exploited mis-matches. When the defense goes to compensate for an exploited mismatch, the Patiots simply just go to another. If the defense isn't putting pressure on Brady, they'll attack your seams with the quickness of Watson and Branch. If they are putting pressure on Brady, the most calm and collected QB in the league, the best in the playoffs, and the one with the most pocket mobility and awareness, he'll simply step up and toss it to one of the sure-handed, playoff-tested and proven receivers, be it Troy Brown, Kevin Faulk, David Givens, or Daniel Graham.

Did we have the HEALTHY (see: Patriots injury report for Denver game: 4 players OUT, 14 players QUESTIONABLE, 1 player probable, 1 Tedy Bruschi on the PUP, and 1 Rodney Harrison on the IR) personnel and nearly as much cohesiveness and team chemistry that has always reared its head in the playoffs for the Patriots back in October?

The simple answer is no.

Last edited:
We can agree you are a total Yahoo and should be the poster child of why incest should be banned... :D

Bronco Freak said:
... that I am posting crap on your patriot fan board because at heart I am really insecure about my team, and it's chances against the reigning World Champions.

In Fact, I am so worried about it, that I'm going to post all kinds of crap that isn't really true in order to bolster my own sense of self-worth, and also to calm these cute little butterflies in my tummy that I get when I think about tomorrows game.

So, can we at least all agree that I really know nothing about the patriots, and so I just talk out of my butt?

Yes. We can all agree on that. :D

PatsRule said:
We can agree you are a total Yahoo and should be the poster child of why incest should be banned... :D

Listen Junior.......Put away the new joke book you just got at the mall and argue why this dude is wrong.

I think the PATS - BRONCS will be decided by a field goal tomorrow night. If it is, it's hard to pick against Viniteri. We shall see.

Last edited:
Na_polian said:
Yes. We can all agree on that. :D
LMAO. "We" (defined as everyone except the Bronco trolls) definitely agree there. At least I do.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Those big meanie Pats fans are being really mean and terrible to the poor, misunderstood, oppressed Bronco Troll. Woe is me! What shall I do? Where shall I go? Sniffle.

:p heh heh heh heh

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
I think the PATS - BRONCS will be decided by a field goal tomorrow night. If it is, it's hard to pick against Viniteri. We shall see.

Well then it would come down to whoever has the ball last, not the kicker, duh.

I love the excuse that is AMOSs' is fault that we shut down your offense...

I guess your crappy Oline had nothing to do with it, it was ALL AMOSs' fault!!! :rolleyes:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Keep coming up with the excuses!!! bwaa ha ha haaa

I forgot how great your running game is... :rolleyes:

SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!

Brady will throw the ball 40 times tommorow.

I AM TAKING ALL BETS ON AVATARS, SIGNATURES, ETC... FOR THIS GAME

BRING THEM ON

I'll check back later and see if there is even one taker.

PatsRule said:
Yup. :rofl: This is why there are laws against fathers marrying their daughters. You should ask your sister-mom some time about that, troll.

Just added Bronc Freak to my ignore (dead to me) list. Now all of his bull**** just went away.

I highly recommend that all Patriot fans do the same to all of these worms.

Bronco Freak said:
Well then it would come down to whoever has the ball last, not the kicker, duh.

I love the excuse that is AMOSs' is fault that we shut down your offense...

I guess your crappy Oline had nothing to do with it, it was ALL AMOSs' fault!!! :rolleyes:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Keep coming up with the excuses!!! bwaa ha ha haaa

I forgot how great your running game is... :rolleyes:

SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!

Brady will throw the ball 40 times tommorow.

I AM TAKING ALL BETS ON AVATARS, SIGNATURES, ETC... FOR THIS GAME

BRING THEM ON

I'll check back later and see if there is even one taker.

Yep. That pretty much confirms it.

You're a worthless 12-year old who presents some of the most ignoramous points ever seen on a football forum.

Period.

4 out of 6 experts pick the Pats at ESPN

I can't believe that the world champs are STILL NOT getting thier due respect, and are not favored...

:rolleyes:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait.

I haven't been this confident since Dan Reeves matched up with Shanny in SB 33.

OFF THE SCALES CONFIDENCE FOLKS.

Still lmfao about AMOS ZEROUE playing the goat...

Mark my words about Brady throwing the ball 40 times. I'm telling you folks, I could be writing at PFW right now if I wanted too, I know so much about the Broncos and Pats, Bellichick will be FORCED to abandon the running game tommorow night.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
I can't believe that the world champs are getting thier due respect, and are not favored...

:rolleyes:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait.

I haven't been this confident since Dan Reeves matched up with Shanny in SB 33.

OFF THE SCALES CONFIDENCE FOLKS.

Still lmfao about AMOS ZEROUE playing the goat...

Mark my words about Brady throwing the ball 40 times. I'm telling you folks, I could be writing at PFW right now if I wanted too, I know so much about the Broncos and Pats, Bellichick will be FORCED to abandon the running game tommorow night.

Please, PLEASE, I BEG YOU:

Give me your e-mail address. Therefore you can make sure I'll be wearing a Broncos avatar Sunday morning. ;)

pats1 said:
Please, PLEASE, I BEG YOU:

Give me your e-mail address. Therefore you can make sure I'll be wearing a Broncos avatar Sunday morning. ;)

Is that a bet then pats1?

Say it is. I will also put up my AVATAR at Orangemane.com.

I am freak 15, 15 for Carmelo, anyway, I'll put that up too, and I want the bet to be for an entire year. I have been posting with those guys for 6 years, so trust me, I take posting as seriously as any. It's alot of fun, we do fantasy leagues together, all that.

Take the bet, just say it is.

I want that avatar.

Bronco Freak said:
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With your stupid troll sig and clueless predictions of what will happen tomorrow we shouldn't even give you the time of day. But, since I'm so soft I will take pity and let you know if your team doesn't have at least a 2 score lead by the end of the first quarter (and we all can agree they won't) then the game and season is over for you and the Broncys. :D So you can turn off the TV and save yourself some misery.

You can tell this Freak character has an inside fear of the Patriots.

His OrangeMane signature has the projected score at 34-20 Broncos.

In fact, this kid is a hard core Broncos fan. He's from San Diego.

And, unless he changed his screen name, it's a total lie that he's been there for 6 years. He's been there for a year and a half, with barely over a post a day for 556 total posts. Very serious posting, let me tell you. :rolleyes:

A good number of his posts are in the "Religion, War, and Politics sub-forum."

Again, as it constant with his posts at the OrangeMane, let me remind you...

Signs BroncoFreak has not yet exited grade school:

1) Frequent uses of "ROFL" and "LMAO" and "OMFG."

2) Inability to construct coherent sentences in debate.

3) Frequent use of non-constructive, kiddy eye-candied videos of hits that have no bearing whatsoever on how the technicalities of the game will be played on Saturday.

4) Excessive taunting, such of that of an immature teenager.

5) Exhibition of football knowledge not stretching beyond that of Pop Warner.

6) Frequent self-contradictions when backed up against walls.

7) Poor grammar and a typical "I don't care, this is a football board" response to its criticism.

8) Frequent phrases or words in all-caps.

9) Excessive amounts of exclamation points at ends of "sentences."

Last edited:
Michael said:
blaa blaa blaaa

Say something substantial to me or don't say anything at all. Watch Wilfork, if he is even still in the game, in the 4th quarter, tired, getting turned away from the play. That matchup will be fun to watch.

4th quarter = big runs for us, picks for Tom Brady. Those recievers are gonna be scared by then, tipped balls, etc...

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!! LETS GET IT ON!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

Bronco Freak said:
Say something substantial to me or don't say anything at all.

You first.

pats1 said:
You can tell this Freak character has an inside fear of the Patriots.
He's been there for a year and a half, with barely over a post a day for 556 total posts.

lmfao!!! Scared of the PATS :rolleyes: BWAA HA HA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA

We built that forum, because the best one on the net, at the rocky mountain news got shut down, then yes, i changed my name and added the 15 for Carmelo. I live in SD because of my job, but I still made it back to see us crush the Raiduhs, and I get email from one of our starters. I don't post as much as others, esp in the offseason, some of us have C A R E E R S.

Back to what matters, who wants to bet the avatar and signature????

Bronco Freak said:
lmfao!!! Scared of the PATS :rolleyes: BWAA HA HA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that what you sit there doing during meetings in your "career?"

Seems real mature. It would be fun being your superior! Nothing like picking on ******s!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back