PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we agree to retire the pass-play to Brady? (Memo to McDaniels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

This is the opposite of those cool trick plays like Vrabel at tight end, or Seymour as fullback, or Faulk direct snap, or Patton passing to Troy Brown. Those plays almost always worked. The pass play to Tom Brady does not work.

Brady dropped it in the super bowl and today he tripped over his own feet and also took a big hit. Meanwhile each time the opposition can respond in a demoralizing way by having Mariota or Foles complete the exact same play 20 yards against our own defense.

Time to retire this play, someone tell McDaniels !!

Won't be watching any obnoxious talk show this week.

I’d be for not doing that . No more passes to brady

I had thought Rodgers was the goat after an audible he made last week, but damn this may have titled things in Brady’s favor.

I could care less how the play looks. I care about a 41 year old QB not known to be able to catch a ball cleanly being asked to run a wheel route and stumbling and having his knee buckle and bend and come that close to having this be the very last moment the greatest QB of all time ever stepped on a field.

Absolutely moronic play.

tenor.gif

The thing that I hate most about it is how the other team has now both times done it better than us almost immediately after just to make us look stupid.

I'll be honest, I chuckled at Vrabel's cheekiness with the game pretty much in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back