PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Can Tomlinson back his words with his play?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold the phone--his own personal website calls him THE GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER??? That cannot be true. There are no words, if it is.

Hold the phone--his own personal website calls him THE GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER??? That cannot be true. There are no words, if it is.

But....he's so humble...and classy....

I was wondering when he’d be called out for his playoff no-shows. Good article.

Holy Crap! It's true! His offical website--first line

LaDainian Tomlinson has proven himself worthy of the title as the NFL’s best player

You've got to be kidding me??? I seriously think I've moved from hatred to pity for this ridiculous piece of crap. What a loser.

http://ladainiantomlinson.com/home.htm

LaDainian Tomlinson has proven himself worthy of the title as the NFL’s best player

You've got to be kidding me??? I seriously think I've moved from hatred to pity for this ridiculous piece of crap. What a loser.

Does he explain why, despite being cleared by the Chargers' medical staff, he chose to keep himself out of Sunday's game against Indy? I'm guessing he doesn't.

Does he explain why, despite being cleared by the Chargers' medical staff, he chose to keep himself out of Sunday's game against Indy? I'm guessing he doesn't.

Charger's staff doesn't know how to treat sandy vagina

Oh Tommygirl, why so much hate? The key word in the sentence above is "worthy." Not too many people are going to argue with that (aside from in this forum). But to call him a POC? Come on now, that's pretty weak.

Oh Tommygirl, why so much hate? The key word in the sentence above is "worthy." Not too many people are going to argue with that (aside from in this forum). But to call him a POC? Come on now, that's pretty weak.

NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY should EVER address themselves as greatest player!!!!!!! I know you and I go back and forth on this but seriously, how can you not see it? He is so frickin full of himself.

Can you imagine what people would do to Tom if he called himself greatest QB ever? UGH! I'd smack him myself.

NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY should EVER address themselves as greatest player!!!!!!! I know you and I go back and forth on this but seriously, how can you not see it? He is so frickin full of himself.

Can you imagine what people would do to Tom if he called himself greatest QB ever? UGH! I'd smack him myself.

Well, first of all. Do you think LT comes home from games and works on his website? Do you really think he's the one creating/updating that site? Yeah, he's got all kinds of time on his hands. :rolleyes: And besides, it says "worthy." Again, you just cant argue with that. I would say he's the best, but I know you wouldnt agree. But to say he's "worthy" is not really debatable. Worthy means he's one of the top and arguably the best.

Great work to stir up bullshot over nothing, Igor, but if an NFL player is writing the HTML on his own website, that would be not something I'd ever guess.

But you did.

And you got other people to show how stupid they are for swallowing without thinking about it.

I thought the Chargers were better off with Turner in the game. Sending Turner on inside runs was more effective than Tomlinson going outside agianst the Colts' quickness.

In general, Tomlinson has looked sluggish in the play-offs. His performance against the Titans was absolutely dreadful. At best, this injury stands to slow him down even more.

It's obvious that LT is not the one who works on the website. He probably pays someone else to do it. Think about this, if Tom Brady paid you to make a website for him, wouldn't you write on the front page that he's the greatest player ever? Clearly, you're a fan of Tom Brady and that's understandable coming from you. Tom Brady might visit the website once and then ignore it for the rest of his life because he has too much else to do. Same thing with Tomlinson. It's clear that he doesn't spend his time making that website with all the other football and community service related things he has to do. You can hate Tomlinson for his comments but the fact remains that he has consistently given more back to his community than any other player in the NFL. So, he's a great guy off the field no matter what his onfield persona is.

I thought the Chargers were better off with Turner in the game. Sending Turner on inside runs was more effective than Tomlinson going outside agianst the Colts' quickness.

In general, Tomlinson has looked sluggish in the play-offs. His performance against the Titans was absolutely dreadful. At best, this injury stands to slow him down even more.

Tomlinson didn't do much in the Titans game because they were stacking the box with 8 and 9 guys, just daring Philip Rivers to throw against them. In the first half we tried running and failed so in the second half Norv Turner made the running backs and tight ends block so as to give Rivers extra time and won the game throwing.

I agree with you about the Colts game though; Michael Turner is better fit to run against the Colts because he's a power runner and the undersized Colts lineman who are designed for speed could not handle a bruiser like Turner whereas it's much easier to bring Tomlinson down. I think Norv decided to keep Tomlinson out of the game because he knew that Turner was better off running against the Colts than Tomlinson. That's why we kept Michael Turner, for situations like this.

Man, that LdT is one classy fellow. I went to Tom Brady's website to see if he claimed to be the best player ever, but that classless SOB doesn't even have one!

LdT is a great player, and one of the best ever. But good God am I glad he's not on the Pats. Yes, honestly. I like unselfish players who do thier jobs and win Super Bowls. How many rings has LdT led the Chargers to again?

It's obvious that LT is not the one who works on the website. He probably pays someone else to do it. Think about this, if Tom Brady paid you to make a website for him, wouldn't you write on the front page that he's the greatest player ever? Clearly, you're a fan of Tom Brady and that's understandable coming from you. Tom Brady might visit the website once and then ignore it for the rest of his life because he has too much else to do. Same thing with Tomlinson. It's clear that he doesn't spend his time making that website with all the other football and community service related things he has to do. You can hate Tomlinson for his comments but the fact remains that he has consistently given more back to his community than any other player in the NFL. So, he's a great guy off the field no matter what his onfield persona is.

So are you saying he doesn't know what his official website says? So if I were the editor of his website and decided to post what a whiney litte ***** LdT is ya think he wouldn't notice? C'mon.

Kind of reminds me of Greg Easterbrook reporting on how Mike Shanahan's website hails him as the "Ultimate Leader." Now that's humility!

Tom doesn't have his own personal website to tout himself. I have no idea if Classy gives more than anyone else. I do know he has a website telling us how much he does. Also, whether he pays attention to it or not, it is his brand. He has made himself a brand and he should pay attention to every aspect of it.

Tom doesn't have his own personal website to tout himself. I have no idea if Classy gives more than anyone else. I do know he has a website telling us how much he does. Also, whether he pays attention to it or not, it is his brand. He has made himself a brand and he should pay attention to every aspect of it.

And again, I dont think there's anything wrong with what the site says. LT is obviously worthy of being the best player in the league. You could probably say the same for Brady, Manning, Moss, etc. What's the big deal? That LT somehow endorses his own self-promotion? Who cares. And yeah, we all know the wonderful, perfect Pats players would never do something like that. *Yawn*

And again, I dont think there's anything wrong with what the site says. LT is obviously worthy of being the best player in the league. You could probably say the same for Brady, Manning, Moss, etc. What's the big deal? That LT somehow endorses his own self-promotion? Who cares. And yeah, we all know the wonderful, perfect Pats players would never do something like that. *Yawn*

Show us where they do. Please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents