PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can new players get tudored by retired players? Can this work?

getty-tudor-house-1541109361.jpg

For me I feel a retired pro has alot of great information to pass on to new players and rookies. My dream would be to have Tyquan spend a week with Randy Moss for 1. Moss had great instincts and drills that help him as a pro. Pro's became all pro due to their training. Moss knew how to speed up and slow down, back shoulder, baiting the free safety. Etc... I also think Gronk or Coates could help Lumpkin alot. Details only Gronk possesses, technique, hand combat, deception techniques, bullying corners. Pay these guys, mentors matter!
that's why Krafty Bob pays position coaches - what makes you think a notoriously frugal owner is going to pay special individual coaches?

I had a college math teacher from Russia. He was a genius in his own country and had a HUGE book published to prove it.
On the other hand, he was not liked here. His accent was thick and he didn't understand or relate to a struggling student.

I had a college math teacher from Russia. He was a genius in his own country and had a HUGE book published to prove it.
On the other hand, he was not liked here. His accent was thick and he didn't understand or relate to a struggling student.
He lacked tudorship skills.

He sounds like my college Organic Chemistry professor

OP I just wanted to chime in. Seems you're going to loose most poster's attention to the topic here because you mispelled "tutor".

OP I just wanted to chime in. Seems you're going to loose most poster's attention to the topic here because you mispelled "tutor".
It’s the internet man, what do you expect?

I thought that was the topic.

Tudoring def. : during Tudor period in British history it was the act of people in big cities like London,throwing their garbage and excrement out their windows,without regard for who was walking below. This was before sewer systems existed.
Ex. " I am tudoring on the OP's grasp of the English language"
This post was so funny, I almost spit out my entire mouthful of mead

In the old days, the man was supposed to walk on the inside of the sidewalk...supposedly to protect the woman from the flying honey bucket contents.
In more modern times, the man is supposed to walk on the outside to protect the woman form being splashed from puddles by passing buggies and steam-powered vehicles.

Nowadays, we must walk single file with the order determined by the number of pronouns and the leader must be the person most cranky and gender-confused.

In the old days, the man was supposed to walk on the inside of the sidewalk...supposedly to protect the woman from the flying honey bucket contents.
In more modern times, the man is supposed to walk on the outside to protect the woman form being splashed from puddles by passing buggies and steam-powered vehicles.

Nowadays, we must walk single file with the order determined by the number of pronouns and the leader must be the person most cranky and gender-confused.

Let's learn another definition, "shoehorn" as a verb: to force to be included or admitted
ex: "the cranky and confused poster shoehorned a trite point concerning gender pronouns into the discussion"

So the title of the thread isn't going to get corrected?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back