PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can JC Jackson make the Pro Bowl despite not being listed on ballot?

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Remind me again why he went undrafted ? Character ?

Remind me again why he went undrafted ? Character ?
If I recall correctly there was an incident in Gainesville, with a charge of armed robbery or something along those lines. He was found not guilty, but was booted off the Gators football team.

If I recall correctly there was an incident in Gainesville, with a charge of armed robbery or something along those lines. He was found not guilty, but was booted off the Gators football team.
Obviously, NE hit gold with JC... it's weird that no one gave a 7th round flyer...

I'd really want JC locked up. The probability of "a 3rd round comp pick" becoming what JC already is ---- low.

Obviously, NE hit gold with JC... it's weird that no one gave a 7th round flyer...

I'd really want JC locked up. The probability of "a 3rd round comp pick" becoming what JC already is ---- low.
I don't know about gold. He gets targeted a lot which leads to the high INT numbers (which are great!) but he also gets roasted a lot of times too (not so great).

Still, he should be on the ballot at least.

I don't know about gold. He gets targeted a lot which leads to the high INT numbers (which are great!) but he also gets roasted a lot of times too (not so great).

Still, he should be on the ballot at least.
Anytime you get a guy who leads the league in INTs and is solid (despite some roastings) as an undrafted FA... gold.
(I am considering the type of acquisition in this)

That’s really sh*tty on our part if that’s what they did. Is that also why we don’t do Pro Bowl Alternates?

Come on.

I really hope that isn't true. That is a sh*tty thing to do to a player especially if future contract negotiations are factored into the omission.

maybe teams dont want another “hernandez”?

Not that I want JC Jackson's contract extension to keep going up, but it seems weird that the INT league leader isn't on the pro bowl ballot.
Deep state erased his name using a backdoor algorithm installed via an NFL funded server located at a Stephon Gilmore bobblehead factory in Shanghai.

I really hope that isn't true. That is a sh*tty thing to do to a player especially if future contract negotiations are factored into the omission.
He sure as hell won’t want to stay. Must really want that first round pick next year for him.

Deep state erased his name using a backdoor algorithm installed via an NFL funded server located at a Stephon Gilmore bobblehead factory in Shanghai.
Thats ridiculous. Shanghai is too expensive now. The factory is in Bangladesh.

Rams CB Darious Williams, tied for third in interceptions, was also added after the initial ballot was released.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back