PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Can JC Jackson make the Pro Bowl despite not being listed on ballot?

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

farn

Pro Bowl Player
If I recall correctly there was an incident in Gainesville, with a charge of armed robbery or something along those lines. He was found not guilty, but was booted off the Gators football team.
Obviously, NE hit gold with JC... it's weird that no one gave a 7th round flyer...

I'd really want JC locked up. The probability of "a 3rd round comp pick" becoming what JC already is ---- low.

archstanton543

In the Starting Line-Up
Obviously, NE hit gold with JC... it's weird that no one gave a 7th round flyer...

I'd really want JC locked up. The probability of "a 3rd round comp pick" becoming what JC already is ---- low.
I don't know about gold. He gets targeted a lot which leads to the high INT numbers (which are great!) but he also gets roasted a lot of times too (not so great).

Still, he should be on the ballot at least.

farn

Pro Bowl Player
I don't know about gold. He gets targeted a lot which leads to the high INT numbers (which are great!) but he also gets roasted a lot of times too (not so great).

Still, he should be on the ballot at least.
Anytime you get a guy who leads the league in INTs and is solid (despite some roastings) as an undrafted FA... gold.
(I am considering the type of acquisition in this)

203Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I really hope that isn't true. That is a sh*tty thing to do to a player especially if future contract negotiations are factored into the omission.

TinhWoodhead

In the Starting Line-Up
If I recall correctly there was an incident in Gainesville, with a charge of armed robbery or something along those lines. He was found not guilty, but was booted off the Gators football team.
maybe teams dont want another “hernandez”?

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Not that I want JC Jackson's contract extension to keep going up, but it seems weird that the INT league leader isn't on the pro bowl ballot.
Deep state erased his name using a backdoor algorithm installed via an NFL funded server located at a Stephon Gilmore bobblehead factory in Shanghai.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
I really hope that isn't true. That is a sh*tty thing to do to a player especially if future contract negotiations are factored into the omission.
He sure as hell won’t want to stay. Must really want that first round pick next year for him.

The Brandon Five

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Deep state erased his name using a backdoor algorithm installed via an NFL funded server located at a Stephon Gilmore bobblehead factory in Shanghai.
Thats ridiculous. Shanghai is too expensive now. The factory is in Bangladesh.